Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I ran out of steam last night.
What now?

Time for a Mobbs reflection on the captaincy of TedDougChris Booted a couple of snags and had umpteen possies. TDC has survived umpteen coup attempts and regular comeuppance from the sim.

Cream (and other things) rises to the top and many* neutrals were astonished at how he led the Roys on the great day.

* ok I accept 'many' may have been a slight gross exaggeration.

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
I want to make a shoutout to the Roys team members who were unable to get onto the field for our victory. Especially the jolly Beandip who came with the team for most of the season before getting called to other duties! It's a shame we couldn't fit him onto the teamsheet. RU_ who popped his head up a couple of times but again, unable to force his way into the side. Chezzalenko Reborn who came back posting in one round, so we threw him in, by which time he'd gone again! And the support team who didn't get onto the field this season : Runk , Freo_4eva , Roylion and MoscowHawk ... none of whom graced the turf this season, but they sure still graced the pie nights! The Roys are a family, and this premiership is for you all.
Live as a teacher in North Queensland sucks.

To every one of you Roys who keep commenting sporadically to remind me of this result 🤬🖕🏼
Nigel Hayes GIF by BCZalgirisKaunas

Live as a teacher in North Queensland sucks.
I'll swap with you, I'm unemployed and living on nothing but snacks dropped off by the massive parade of groupies that have been assailing me since the premiership.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Me every time you arrogant show ponies tag me back into this thread

unwatch

That’s why we are tagging you - we aren’t idiots !!! Well, most of the rest of them aren’t, I clearly am !!

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
What didn’t we do? We did so many things, we never stopped. Oh, the things we did here Headless , my stars!

View attachment 1437673

If you told me at the start of the year I would have won a Premiership medal and become BFF's with zackah I would said you would have given a zillion to one odds.

Loved every second of my time at the Roys, never want to leave

118be47309b5c172469aebdb91a55a90.gif

The 'Rillas are the best, Chuck out the rest

Back