Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless , it's time for the truth. The real reason I joined the Sweet FA a month into the season is not because I needed time to check out the place and get a few things in order, it is because I could think of nothing better than sharing your 450th with you. Enjoy the #fanfare

Yours,
Falconista

Headless , it's time for the truth. The real reason I joined the Sweet FA a month into the season is not because I needed time to check out the place and get a few things in order, it is because I could think of nothing better than sharing your 450th with you. Enjoy the #fanfare

Yours,
Falconista
This is the type of content I want.

Perhaps you'd be more suited to writing the media thread than Dory_77.

Perhaps you could collaborate.

This is the type of content I want.

Perhaps you'd be more suited to writing the media thread than Dory_77.

Perhaps you could collaborate.
You deserve better than me.

Forgot to include a future club stalwarts milestone
#Falconista10
You da best :)
cat eating GIF

I think it might be a job for our dear friend Dory_77.
Sorry, my tutor in media studies was Tom Morris, so I'm only good for gutter stories. Your 450th is fitting only for the finest editor working from the most opulent office in the tallest Ivory tower of all the land. Only they could appropriately capture the #fanfare of this occasion.

In the world of ducted air conditioning,a whole fair dedicated to fans seems excessive.

It must be very cut throat between vendors.

what sort of margins are there in the fan market?

Sorry, my tutor in media studies was Tom Morris, so I'm only good for gutter stories. Your 450th is fitting only for the finest editor working from the most opulent office in the tallest Ivory tower of all the land. Only they could appropriately capture the #fanfare of this occasion.

Sounds like a job for Headless

In the world of ducted air conditioning,a whole fair dedicated to fans seems excessive.

I'm told the margins will...blow you away.

About 5 goals. But can be more. Or less

Yours,
Falconista
Thanks mate 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on 400 beez

And congrats on playing against The Demons in this milestone match. We've broken milestone losing streaks for everybody this season.Even if you actually want to keep your losing streak you're destined to win this one.
Of all the things that could happen to me, winning this week would be such an injustice. I mean, such an eminent person as myself deserves to hold on to such an acclaimed record.

I have a nudist exhibitionist guy who lives in the house behind. I’ve got a reasonable view of the balcony from where I often sit in the backyard and if that is the case, I suspect he can reasonably see me.

The reason I mention this is because I’m not sure where else to mention it.

I have a nudist exhibitionist guy who lives in the house behind. I’ve got a reasonable view of the balcony from where I often sit in the backyard and if that is the case, I suspect he can reasonably see me.

The reason I mention this is because I’m not sure where else to mention it.

So you perve on him while sitting in your backyard sipping on some lovely tea made by Headless?

Of all the things that could happen to me, winning this week would be such an injustice. I mean, such an eminent person as myself deserves to hold on to such an acclaimed record.
I agree completely. And we apologise in advance for messing it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back