Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 16 - Dragons FFC vs East Side Phoenix at Ljp86's Lair - Penultimate Round of SFA Death

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win, Dragons. Even when the coach takes the piss we get the job done. One tough and resilient team!

Anita Im Tough GIF by Australian Survivor

That's a blow out compared to those two 1-point wins the last couple of weeks. Well played Dragons - we're on fire as of late! 🔥

Thanks for the week Fire Chickens - you're always a bit of fun. Hopefully we'll see you at the big dance. 🔥🐔🐉

Thanks for posting philreich!

Great game, Phoenix. Close one, full of tension. 👍 Just not your day.
Thanks for the banter this week - always a fun group…even if it was a light week.

Thank you for posting, philreich - one dad joke, though? 🤨 Nah…thanks for the thrills.

Dragons…see you at Crocodile Drunkee’s! KFC and Pizza 888 said they’ll supply the post-game feed. Yay! Phoenix - stop by for some fun! Do not bring that tire, Chipmunk. 🤭

Great game, Phoenix. Close one, full of tension. 👍 Just not your day.
Thanks for the banter this week - always a fun group…even if it was a light week.

Thank you for posting, philreich - one dad joke, though? 🤨 Nah…thanks for the thrills.

Dragons…see you at Crocodile Drunkee’s! KFC and Pizza 888 said they’ll supply the post-game feed. Yay! Phoenix - stop by for some fun! Do not bring that tire, Chipmunk. 🤭
OK here's another:

Bacon.jpg

In an epic battle, por_please_ya and Strigoi were well-matched - there was no victor. - 75m from 0 to 75.
I call bullshit. 21 hit outs to 5?! I killed you Strigoi and had you for dinner in a kebab.

And you still bloody won the game 🤣😭
Congrats Trogdors and thanks for the week.

Thanks for posting philreich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strigoi was heaps better than you and your statement re killing her was clearly inaccurate.
How? She ran away to the back line and I had to face two other opponents in the ruck lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back