Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You lost to me, again. Lol.
1653808930718.png

im-out-goodbye.gif

2 : 1.4 {rHBF} - dogs105 sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
2 : 1.44 {rHBF} - Someone call an ambulance for dogs105. Piggy Smalls lined him up and did the job well.

:(

Thanks for the week Wazzas and good luck in the finals. Thanks philreich for posting and thanks to my Wonders team mates for an entertaining season

Where the hell is damicky going next season? Doing an akkaps speed run. :tearsofjoy:
Mate I did what no captain has been able to do before me. I tamed the wild and elusive damicky and got him to stay in one place for an entire season. Yes, I am the best captain the sfa has ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I did what no captain has been able to do before me. I tamed the wild and elusive damicky and got him to stay in one place for an entire season. Yes, I am the best captain the sfa has ever seen.
Right up there with NaturalDisaster :thumbsu:

When are you going to remove the chains?

Wow you're quick to jump off the ND train mate. Did he break it to you gently?
You do realise it was me that awarded him the Terry Tough Campaigner Award, right? I'm his number one ticketholder.

Please give Cloud_ a round of applause folks, isn't he giving great effort?

OVz1LAX.png

(Please engage the soundtrack for a superior experience...)

Without any further ado, the highlight of the night is upon us Ladies and Gentlemen.

It is now time to crown the highly coveted inaugural TiFmedia Sweet FA Terry Tough Campaigner Award!

In a hotly contested field, there has been one consistent standout amongst the crowd.
Polling 38.9% of the popular vote, having secured two weekly awards in the first month of qooty alone, and polling in a competition leading 7 rounds in Season 27, as voted by the you, the playing group of the Sweet FA competition, is the East Side Hawks firebrand
NaturalDisaster!

LbkWMfc.gif

Here's just a taste of what the Hawks tyro brought to the table in S27.

fPotxS.gif

Congratulations ND, you are the Season 27 Terry Tough Campaigner!!

dtyQml3.png

(Commiserations crowmyzone of the Baghdad Bombers on finishing runner up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back