Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone loves champion player EJW. He will always be honoured as a Wonders legend as well as for teasing the tripe out of NaturalDisaster over umpteen seasons.
Except he doesn't like the current iteration of the Wonders. Which is a bloody shame

Elton Johns Wig was my mentor

He helped to mould me in to the amazing interviewer that I have become
You always have the hard hitting questions too like "When are you posting the match thread".
I will ask Headless for some advice

He won’t reply because he is not a Gatecrasher … but he will probably react 😉
Every Dragon can back me up on this, not being a gatecrasher makes everyone happy.

You always have the hard hitting questions too like "When are you posting the match thread".

Every Dragon can back me up on this, not being a gatecrasher makes everyone happy.

Can you come back on Sunday at around 4pm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FRIDAY!! After the great success of year 8 songs last week, this week I invite you all to post a song from the year you were born:

Nb: if you confuse this with the Run DMC version and think I'm 10 years younger, that's not my fault, and not deliberate...

Can't wait for Horry to post some ancient folk music
Oh god yes, this is the only thing that will give me closure if our season ends this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back