Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

JoshWoodenSpoon

3. The Bears most dangerous small forward in S33 has been Matera92 in the forward pocket. The S30 East Side Hawks demonstrated this was a garbage strategy when our best forward was 11kgm in a forward pocket, and the team finished the season in 11th. Further to that, thewizardmelon has switched to back pocket this season and will line up on him. He's already an upgrade on Chipmunk last season conceding 0.2 less goals per game, and beating his opponent 15% more of the time.
I fixed that for you.

Oh Come On The Office GIF

I fixed that for you.

Oh Come On The Office GIF
Haha you truly have the temperament of a full forward :D
Pity we had to wait for your growth spurt before moving you from the centre....
(says the current 5'2 centre)

Definitely didn't eliminate MWPP - didn't think she was the cheater.

I thought melon was.
Yep, I think we could probably agree you and I are the ones who wouldn’t eliminate MWPP, but you’re right now it’s someone new (still not me).

JoshWoodenSpoon

3. The Bears most dangerous forward in S33 has been Matera92 in the forward pocket. The S30 East Side Hawks demonstrated this was a garbage strategy when our best forward was 11kgm in a forward pocket, and the team finished the season in 11th. Further to that, thewizardmelon has switched to back pocket this season and will line up on him. He's already an upgrade on Chipmunk last season conceding 0.2 less goals per game, and beating his opponent 15% more of the time.

Watch out Matera92 I have a solid history of playing well for 2.5 quarters then retiring to the left goal post…could be in trouble early!

Yep, I think we could probably agree you and I are the ones who wouldn’t eliminate MWPP, but you’re right now it’s someone new (still not me).

Watch out Matera92 I have a solid history of playing well for 2.5 quarters then retiring to the left goal post…could be in trouble early!
I think she would and I have reason to think so :p
But I'd say fridge was more likely

Haha you truly have the temperament of a full forward :D
Pity we had to wait for your growth spurt before moving you from the centre....
(says the current 5'2 centre)
:think: Interesting your Tinder profile has you 5'4.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think: Interesting your Tinder profile has you 5'4.:eek:
I'm not on Tinder so that profile was a fake. I don't even think Millky95 is anymore
Qinder, on the other hand....

Anyone up for a game of Chipmunk Cheater for the final week of the season? I’ll start tomorrow morning if there’s at least 6 people.

Every day there are 2 phases:

Question phase (8am-8pm)
1. 2 random questions will be asked (though you can work them out), PM me the answer. From top 4 it's 3 questions. You will get 1-10 points based on your answer.
2. One of you is ‘the cheater’ and has the answers. Their aim is to survive the game.
3. I will reveal the answers and the points.
  • The lowest points goes out until the final 2. In the event of a tie I'll decide randomly.
  • Before final 4 the person who gets the most points in a round gets a double vote to use that round
  • From final 4 the person who gets the most points in a round gets a switch to use that round. This includes in the final 2.

Voting phase (8pm-8am)

4. You will then PM me on who to evict. Discuss how you want on the thread. A majority where the leader has at least 3 votes are needed. If one player doesn’t get to 3 by deadline then the cheater can eliminate whoever they want. The cheater will choose if there is a tie of players more than 3 votes. I will reveal all votes.
5. If the cheater is eliminated, it will get reallocated randomly until the top 4 stage.
6. In the final 2, it is the eliminated players who try to work out who the cheater is and so eliminate them. The winner is the player remaining, whether they are the Cheater or not.
+ anyone else!
Sorry mate, I meant to reply before now but life got in the way. I would have been too busy with work but then I caught covid…in the Great Sandy Desert of course, a well-known hotspot. So now I have a mild flu (God bless the current variant) and I’m in iso for a week going stir crazy. 😬

Sorry mate, I meant to reply before now but life got in the way. I would have been too busy with work but then I caught covid…in the Great Sandy Desert of course, a well-known hotspot. So now I have a mild flu (God bless the current variant) and I’m in iso for a week going stir crazy. 😬
I hope you feel better soon mate. This is how I imagine you are isolating right now.
You can always spend the week with the Bears.

Guero on holiday.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back