Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Roys for belting us just before finals. Maybe we'll meet you again? Although I think you guys always talk about your terrible finals record so maybe not.

Thanks for posting the game FootyGuy13 (The ladder graphics were also very good)

Thanks Roys for belting us just before finals. Maybe we'll meet you again? Although I think you guys always talk about your terrible finals record so maybe not.

Thanks for posting the game FootyGuy13 (The ladder graphics were also very good)
All our records are terrible!

Qeptember in Qune….
Despite its closer proximity to it's sun, the world Sweet sits on has an orbital period approx half that of Earths. You should know this by now!
full_system(size_reduced+border).png
system_map_exaggerated - with names+border.png
(btw these images don't back up my statement at all but aren't they cool as heck?)

Last edited:
Bad luck Gumbies, our accurate kicking early set us up well. Brick Loosener battled hard today while Dory_77 hardly battled :p

With any luck we may meet again this season!

Well played Roys, that's some solid form to take with us. We have the Warriors next week (or is there a break week I dunno). Everyone's DT made double figures today, nice work. Sterge was immense as per usual. His career starts NOW!

Thanks FootyGuy13 for the broadcast and the round-the-grounds is very cool to see!
I'd have been much more effective if Barrybran didn't pour concrete in my boots before the game.

On a serious note, thankyou Roys- was a great week.
All the best in qeptember.
Love your work rookie, definitely a great addition to the League 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive for Roys going into the finals. I can't see us winning losing another game.

Good luck making the most of your double chance next week Gumbies and getting straight through to the prelim.

Thanks FootyGuy13 and Barrybran for your good work and philreich for bailing me out this afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back