Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This truly is shameless, incidentally.
Quoting the same post twice Headless? You're a bit rattled. No worries, just because the Brazilians don't know you, maybe people in Singapore will.

sataris is in Singapore and has found a random Singaporean SFA fan.

asiatic-businessmen-standing-in-singapore-picture-id490127688

sataris: Hey friend, have you ever heard of the SFA?

Fan: Absolutely, you're the Sin City Swamprat premiership superstar sataris, you kicked 5 goals in the S27 grand final. And you're also the donut king!

sataris: Great! Good to know you're into the SFA. Let's test your knowledge on the SFA, I'm going to show you some pictures of Qooty players that are or have been involved in the SFA and you tell me who they are. Let's see how many you recognise.

Fan: Sure!

nightman_night_thread_body_image.png

Fan: Easy, that's The Filth Wizard.

p6v5qvmunom21.jpg

Fan: Ah, that is Loonerty, one of my favourite East Side Hawks players.

5-things-to-know-about-margot-robbie.jpg

Fan: That's Sterge, just without the game day makeup.

intro-1619537641.jpg

Fan: That's none other than serial_thrilla the reigning premiership captain.

a.jpg

Fan: The incoming SFA Admin Kennedy Parker, formerly known as Bless, Cloud_, The Red Squirrel, Close Contest.

db7f4c57ae3dda6ef213e2e21e903a40

Fan: Mobbs Medalist TheInjuryFactory of course! These are too easy, give me something a bit more challenging.

Sataris: I'll try and up the difficulty level then.

Trent-Rivers-Melbourne.jpeg

Fan: That's ImissFrosty from the Furies.

1_Allahyar-Sayyadmanesh-Signs-2022-001.jpg

Fan: Oh I thought you said you were going to make these more difficult Sataris, this is SM. Household name in Singapore everybody knows who SM is.

Sataris: Okay mate, what about this one?

1653637470292.png

Fan: That is deserving Season 21 All-SFA Wing, for the Coney Island Warriors - Jazny.

Sataris: Wow, you really know your stuff mate, I didn't even know that one, it was just on file. Alright this one is really going to challenge you...

1653637637469.png

Fan: Hmmmm... Doesn't look familiar. He looks sad and frustrated... Is it Budget spookism?

Sataris: No. Well here's a hint, he plays for Mount Buller Demons.

Fan: Okay. Is it Beloved? No. On second thought, he's far too ugly to be Beloved. Let me think. I don't know... Never seen this guy in my life. Is he Mr Irrelevant?

Sataris: You've never heard of Headless before?

Fan: No, not at all. Why is he called Headless? He clearly has a head in this picture, did he have some kind of circumcision gone wrong incident?

Sataris: No, not that I know of anyway... The best explanation is that, in Sweet we have expression of 'losing your head'. Which means to lose your composure, and Headless is a player that is known for losing his composure. Probably because nobody in the world knows who he is.

Fan: Right thanks Sataris, I'll try and remember who Hatlist is then. To be honest, I'll probably forget, he's a pretty uninspiring player by the sounds of it. Good luck in the game this Sunday! Go Rats!

Well they may have not heard of him yet, but I’m sure they’ll know all about him after S33 when he wins the beez trophy
A league legend like ClarkeM doesn't even know what the Beez is. I doubt any average fan would pay any attention to it.

Quoting the same post twice Headless? You're a bit rattled. No worries, just because the Brazilians don't know you, maybe people in Singapore will.

Fan: Absolutely, you're the Sin City Swamprat premiership superstar sataris, you kicked 5 goals in the S27 grand final. And you're also the donut king!

sataris: Great! Good to know you're into the SFA. Let's test your knowledge on the SFA, I'm going to show you some pictures of Qooty players that are or have been involved in the SFA and you tell me who they are. Let's see how many you recognise.

p6v5qvmunom21.jpg

intro-1619537641.jpg

a.jpg

Fan: The incoming SFA Admin Kennedy Parker, formerly known as Bless, Cloud_, The Red Squirrel, Close Contest.

Fan: Mobbs Medalist TheInjuryFactory of course! These are too easy, give me something a bit more challenging.

Fan: Oh I thought you said you were going to make these more difficult Sataris, this is SM. Household name in Singapore everybody knows who SM is.

View attachment 1409991

Fan: That is deserving Season 21 All-SFA Wing, for the Coney Island Warriors - Jazny.

Sataris: Wow, you really know your stuff mate, I didn't even know that one, it was just on file. Alright this one is really going to challenge you...

View attachment 1409994

Fan: Hmmmm... Doesn't look familiar. He looks sad and frustrated... Is it Budget spookism?

Fan: Okay. Is it Beloved? No. On second thought, he's far too ugly to be Beloved. Let me think. I don't know... Never seen this guy in my life. Is he Mr Irrelevant?

Fan: No, not at all. Why is he called Headless? He clearly has a head in this picture, did he have some kind of circumcision gone wrong incident?

Sataris: No, not that I know of anyway... The best explanation is that, in Sweet we have expression of 'losing your head'. Which means to lose your composure, and Headless is a player that is known for losing his composure. Probably because nobody in the world knows who he is.

Fan: Right thanks Sataris, I'll try and remember who Hatlist is then. To be honest, I'll probably forget, he's a pretty uninspiring player by the sounds of it. Good luck in the game this Sunday! Go Rats!
Gave you a react purely for the Beloved reference.

p6v5qvmunom21.jpg

intro-1619537641.jpg

a.jpg

View attachment 1409991

View attachment 1409994

joel mchale murder GIF by NETFLIX

My girlfriend asked me to name all the women I've slept with. I probably should have stopped when I got to her........

Does Mrs Phil know about this girlfriend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Mrs Phil know about this girlfriend?
I've heard that 1 person in 3 is unfaithful to their partner. In my case, I'm just not sure if it's my wife or my girlfriend 😬.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back