Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi, it's not for lack of trying.

I've been trying to win a Mobbs all season, I need 63 more votes this game to win it, I think I'm a chance.

Next season, I win the Fred.
dumb-and-dumber-theres-a-chance-gif.gif

The attitude of putting the collective good ahead of your own individual interests?

Agree. The Swamprats have it in spades as evidenced by the names you've mentioned all having spent time and energy administrating the league for numerous seasons.

The Demons on the other hand, are known for a babbling attention-seeker who is most well-known for trying advocate for handing out All-SFA positions to interchange players because he has time and time again shown himself to be a terrible Qooty player over 400+ games.

Out of the 3 of you, who would you consider to have had the most successful admin tenure?

I have proven time & again my worth to the Swampies. Any further comment will come from my management.
Mate, you're telling me. Ever since I won the bnf I've put my contract talks on hold.

One mention of xenxen and the STDs are flooding the thread, it's already bad enough that the mention of DemonJim has inflected it with aids.

Waiting for the gout to set in when miggs gets a mention.

duck.
Reaching real deep for the classics!

I may as well ask your other head how your sister is.

While we're at it, can we also arrange for DemonJim to move to rover so ShaunDuggan can finally get a game where he gets the 3 Mobbs votes against a washed up hack?
Unlikely.
In both being put there, or SD able to beat me there. HAHA

You do make me laugh though.
If you want to give him an easy win, put him at CHF. He will definitely beat the guy playing there. Been out of his depth in the spot all season but CG started something and I suppose the management want to see if finished. Even if we lose, again.

Unlikely.
In both being put there, or SD able to beat me there. HAHA

You do make me laugh though.
If you want to give him an easy win, put him at CHF. He will definitely beat the guy playing there. Been out of his depth in the spot all season but CG started something and I suppose the management want to see if finished. Even if we lose, again.
You're the best CHB option we have. Just think how poor the rest of us must be!

You're the best CHB option we have. Just think how poor the rest of us must be!
Seemed to go ok for many from seasons before.

Going over the footage of my games it looks like I lose over 60% to 70% of my contests.
Goals are getting through. I'm like a sieve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did the conversation go down when Kennedy Parker and philreich consulted the leadership group about potentially moving okeydoke7 to full forward?
Headless - tell me. Should the league's best full back stay at full back this week? Or should we move the league's clear best-ever goal kicker to a position that he has no business playing in?

Oi, it's not for lack of trying.

I've been trying to win a Mobbs all season, I need 63 more votes this game to win it, I think I'm a chance.

Next season, I win the Fred.
Just do what I do and claim the accolades of my teammates as my own.

I am a three time Fred Medallist!

Headless - tell me. Should the league's best full back stay at full back this week? Or should we move the league's clear best-ever goal kicker to a position that he has no business playing in?
In my view, mang - and this is my view only - the league's best full back should stay at full back this week.

Our dear friend okeydoke7, and our dear friends of our dear friend okeydoke7, appear to be desperate for an okeydoke7-Tarkyn_24 match-up. I imagine this would be possible in other areas of the ground.

That's what I imagine.

In my view, mang - and this is my view only - the league's best full back should stay at full back this week.

Our dear friend okeydoke7, and our dear friends of our dear friend okeydoke7, appear to be desperate for an okeydoke7-Tarkyn_24 match-up. I imagine this would be possible in other areas of the ground.

That's what I imagine.
By which, of course, I mean we should move Tarks to full back.

:cautiousv1:

It went. But no matter what I support the organisation. 💪
Oh boy!

You'd really hope okey kicks number 900 this week - otherwise it's all for nothing.

And imagine if you lose a close game after moving your best full forward (you) away from the position.

Lots to play for on Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back