Resource Season 33 Sign up Thread (New players required!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): Callums_Guns
Preferred Position 1: RR
Preferred Position 2: W
Preferred Position 3: C
Number: 1
Height: 182
Weight: 84
Preferred Team (if you have one):
State (optional): VIC.C / ALLIES
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Inbox

Name (your BigFooty username): Callums_Guns
Preferred Position 1: RR
Preferred Position 2: W
Preferred Position 3: C
Number: 1
Height: 182
Weight: 84
Preferred Team (if you have one):
State (optional): VIC.C / ALLIES
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Inbox

Welcome to the Wonders 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should an opposition Captain provoke any new recruits in here as Moz did yesterday and is it good For the SFA?

Since when is Moz responsible for the posting quality of HereComesJuddy

HereComesJuddy isn't a rookie to the SFA nor is he new to BigFooty, he knew the rules of the forum.

That wasn't what i asked, for the record HCJ got what he deserved, now try and answer my question.

I don't see a problem with the banter provided by Moz in this thread, it should be no different than anywhere on the sub-forum.

As I said above--- HereComesJuddy is responsible for what they post. If they can't even survive their first day back, then it doesn't matter if it happened in the Sign up thread, a match thread or a media thread.

I don't see a problem with the banter provided by Moz in this thread, it should be no different than anywhere on the sub-forum.

As I said above--- HereComesJuddy is responsible for what they post. If they can't even survive their first day back, then it doesn't matter if it happened in the Sign up thread, a match thread or a media thread.
So you think it's alright, ok.

So you think it's alright, ok.

I don't understand what the problem is mate.

There's dozens (if not hundreds) of posts that try to bait members of the SFA every week. Are you going to be upset at every single one of them?

You need to stop blaming others for the actions of your team mates.

I don't understand what the problem is mate.

There's dozens (if not hundreds) of posts that try to bait members of the SFA every week. Are you going to be upset at every single one of them?

You need to stop blaming others for the actions of your team mates.
I'm talking about new recruits, do you know how hard it is to get recruits into the SFA, i suppose opposition clubs could use what he done as a tactic, do you agree?

I'm talking about new recruits, do you know how hard it is to get recruits into the SFA, i suppose opposition clubs could use what he done as a tactic, do you agree?

1. He was on the Baghdad list less than 12 months ago mate ;) You can't really call him a "new recruit".

2. Stop blaming opposition clubs for what your team mate posted.

3. What "tactic" are you suggesting opposition clubs are doing? Interacting with players who are signing up to encourage them to participate in the league? How dare Moz try to help the Bombers to get HereComesJuddy to post more than the two times he did during his last stint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back