Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys vs Mount Buller Demons at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

And just by the river too, I would very much.
How about this one?

Allotment 1 on Ebiac Grove has a door out the back, leading to the river in its upper reaches. The images were taken prior to adding more houses in nextdoor, but I reckon you get the drift.

2021-06-01_17.30.49.png

2021-06-01_17.30.36.png 2021-06-01_17.30.39.png 2021-06-01_17.30.44.png
2021-06-01_17.31.00.png 2021-06-01_17.31.05.png

If you offer free piss people will travel plus you should come and celebrate with the seniors.
You seem to be traveling far and wide to advertise the Breeno. Smacks of an desperation to stave off foreclosure. How many of your patrons have you lost to the Wind & Hill down the street? And why?

You seem to be traveling far and wide to advertise the Breeno. Smacks of an desperation to stave off foreclosure. How many of your patrons have you lost to the Wind & Hill down the street? And why?
All of Baghdad's players and spectators drink at the Breeno and Saturdays we have all our permabanned players in.

I wouldn't piss on the Wind & Hill s**t food and you don't get an eyeful of Damp Squarie there!

All of Baghdad's players and spectators drink at the Breeno and Saturdays we have all our permabanned players in.

I wouldn't piss on the Wind & Hill s**t food and you don't get an eyeful of Damp Squarie there!
I apologise for thinking up the competitor's establishment name in a rush!

Kilroy as manager of the Breeno how come I wasn't aware of competition down the street? Trust you'll send Lynney, Crush , Coach and Santoz over to do a number on it.

Paramount Network Burn GIF by Yellowstone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise for thinking up the competitor's establishment name in a rush!
Kilroy as manager of the Breeno how come I wasn't aware of competition down the street? Trust you'll send Lynney, Crush , Coach and Santoz over to do a number on it.

Paramount Network Burn GIF by Yellowstone
Blue, he’s probably ******* made the whole thing up.

Like he said, the occasional “free beer” shout will lure any wayward sons back into the fold.

Crushy and Santoz have gone underground, and the other two never punched anyone in their lives - you know that.

Like he said, the occasional “free beer” shout will lure any wayward sons back into the fold.

Crushy and Santoz have gone underground, and the other two never punched anyone in their lives - you know that.
Knew you were on top of it mate, at ease.

All good, who owns it?
No-one, I just built a building, decided it looked more like a shop than a house, and then later on realised it would be fun if you had some mysterious competitor down the same street just for story's sake :)

Get out of my brain you ... whatever thing lives in brains.

No-one, I just built a building, decided it looked more like a shop than a house, and then later on realised it would be fun if you had some mysterious competitor down the same street just for story's sake :)
How much you want for it mate? I'm thinking with the lack of space and a landlord that won't let me build up taking it on! Robertio will run a Guinness night club out of it.

Put Robertio in for it mate, I just hope hè doesn't drink all the profits:D
One of my rare ground rules is that I don't allocate anything to anyone unless they confirm they want it themselves. I don't accept proxy allocations! Robertio BAT wants you to take proprietorship of another pub down the street from the Breeno.

One of my rare ground rules is that I don't allocate anything to anyone unless they confirm they want it themselves. I don't accept proxy allocations! Robertio BAT wants you to take proprietorship of another pub down the street from the Breeno.
Can i do it in partnership with Ligma, if i can I'm in, if i can't i want to stay as far away as possible from BLUEALLTHRU's noise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back