Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
You know you're washed up when you talk about how many "posts per week" you compiled last season as a way to justify your existence in the league. 🙃

3A00836B-30F7-485A-BF24-BA5B5F731D91.jpeg

One slight blemish in my career is that I’ve only won one Fred Medal, called the Alf Andrews Medal in its time.

I won it while at the Dragons all the way back in Season 11.

If very much love to win a 2nd 23 seasons later. It’d really reinforce my longevity and dominance. And it’d be an honour to win it with the Swamprats.

A 2nd Fred, a 2nd premiership and 1000 goals by the end of season 35 and I can finally drift off into the sunset as an immortal.
Is this in your manifesto?

Scientists have just made a breakthrough, and answered the world's most asked question about sex workers and criminals. In specific calculations designed to weigh and average out each profession's participants, it can now be determined - THE PROS OUTWEIGH THE CONS.

At one time, Simpsons was one of the greatest things on TV. At some point (season 10? I don't remember) the decline was clear.

The degeneration and pandering evident later in Apu's elimination became complete with Diz-Neez takeover of the entire franchise plus.

This is a Google gif search road I wish I hadn't gone down.

Back