Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Offical Logo.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC
TEAM SHEET

ROUND 2 vs Gold City Royals FFC

B:
haydo - BRAB - Fleabane

HB: The Cryptkeeper - Nunez - Heisenberg_

C: MC Bad Genius - Elton Johns Wig - The Jesus

HF: Hoos - Over The Post - Mrs Turbo

F: FireKrakouer - Bonz - Wickzki

Foll: U2tigers - Tigerturbulance - Callums_Guns

INT: Mobbs - Ned_Flanders

COACH: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts​

easy gif1646714470610.gif

Jeez that's a good team to look at.

Any ideas how close you are to a holiday Bonz ?

Digitally? Never even had an infraction and haven't dropped anything worse than usual in this thread.

In person? Going away for a spa weekend with the other half tomorrow 🥰

Going all philreich on you guys here. Found two lumps on my car battery yesterday Had them tested, one came back positive. Apparently it's terminal.

Ned_Flanders I have just done a walk around the Spotswood campus to check everything is locked up and secure before retiring. I couldn't help but notice that Flanders Residence is deserted. As Head of House do you know where your rookies 2inchmagic Dudikins Mrs Turbo Fleabane The Cryptkeeper FireKrakouer and Over The Post are?

rooks-room-1-jpg.1297015
Don't know about the others but I find it impossible to sleep with that portrait at night. He can't sit still and the eyes follow your every move. So I've taken my pillow and am currently sleeping in the wood shed (the nice alien frog on our team showed me the way).

EDIT: I've since found out that Dudikins is sleeping in the bar and he says the others are also there, not asleep (might want to do a bottle count). I might go there myself tomorrow night, a bit lonely in the wood shed!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you call a girl standing in the middle of a tennis court?

Annette
She got court in the film "The umpire strikes back" making a racquet.

Anyone else hear about how BRAB lost his job at the Sperm Bank?

Apparently he was caught drinking on the job.
BRAB as The Head of our Diversity & Inclusion program I think you need to enroll Bonz in your advanced program;
as your initial conditioning program has had little effect.

Bonz torture.png

Last edited:
Don't know about the others but I find it impossible to sleep with that portrait at night. He can't sit still and the eyes follow your every move. So I've taken my pillow and am currently sleeping in the wood shed (the nice alien frog on our team showed me the way).

EDIT: I've since found out that Dudikins is sleeping in the bar and he says the others are also there, not asleep (might want to do a bottle count). I might go there myself tomorrow night, a bit lonely in the wood shed!
Fleabane did your mother not teach you about going off into the wood shed with strange alien frogs!

FFS Ned_Flanders get control of your rookies, the last thing our campus needs is a probing law suit :mad:

Fleabane did your mother not teach you about going off into the wood shed with strange alien frogs!

FFS Ned_Flanders get control of your rookies, the last thing our campus needs is a probing law suit :mad:
My mother taught me a lot of things but most of them have been less than helpful for the SFA as it turns out.

Mate, I still remember being amazed - shocked to the core - that pissing in the house was a problem when pissing outside made me a good boy. How was I meant to know that inside wouldn't make me an even better boy?! It's all completely random.

Oh hello nahnah,

I gather you have replaced sad sack but much admired...erm respected... PMBangers

While I am a famous defender of Bangers and believe he was cruelly treated by the Emperors, I wish you luck.

I did not say "good luck", but luck nonetheless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back