Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Phoenix at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

And how the mighty have fallen. Weren’t you advocating for CHB in the way that Headless used to advocate for Interchange at one point ? :(
Yes that was before I kicked 3 goals in 90 seconds and realised I was a natural forward

good times aye Cloud ? 😉

Hello friend Yakker. What are you reeling in atm?
It was quite windy today so nothing was caught today. I see the odd flathead in my future however. Speaking of flatheads, does friend por_please_ya still play for you lot?

And Azarole and I are our leading goal-kickers in general.

Goalzarole and Headgoal. What a duo.
Oooooh can I be Yakgoal lease?

Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

It was quite windy today so nothing was caught today. I see the odd flathead in my future however. Speaking of flatheads, does friend por_please_ya still play for you lot?
Play indeed. A star player even.

Hi Yak.

Did you know I hypothetically delisted you from the Demons the other day? We're still going to play you though.

I haven't received word of any hypothetical penalties yet.
This would have been a tragedy of epic proportions, heavens, I may not have been able to celebrate my 200th game in round 17. I mean after the “fanfare” Tarkyn_24 created for my 150th you can imagine my anticipation on what he will conjure up for such a monumental milestone

This would have been a tragedy of epic proportions, I mean I may not have been able to celebrate my 200th game in round 17. I mean after the “fanfare” Tarkyn_24 created for my 150th you can imagine my anticipation on what he will conjure up for such a monumental milestone
Don't worry, It was only hypothetical.

Tarkyn_24 however...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he and his wacky races avatar is back
Our takeover of the Royals has nothing on the the way I'll sodomise him on the field Sunday.

Chipmunk, thewizardmelon I demand we're pitted together to show who is really 'king'.

Our takeover of the Royals has nothing on the the way I'll sodomise him on the field Sunday.

Chipmunk, thewizardmelon I demand we're pitted together to show who is really 'king'.

I don’t see him in the Demons squad list 😳

Hey Proper Gander - when I was a youth, I bought a lot of clothes from the chadstone clothing store called propaganda. Whenever I see your user name I'm reminded of those care free days of my youth. I always wanted to tell you this but never got around to it.

Hey Proper Gander - when I was a youth, I bought a lot of clothes from the chadstone clothing store called propaganda. Whenever I see your user name I'm reminded of those care free days of my youth. I always wanted to tell you this but never got around to it.

It took me half a season to realise it was a word 😳

I don’t see him in the Demons squad list 😳
I've been duped.

I demand an explanation from the demons hierarchy for making my heart skip a beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back