Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Phoenix at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm too drunk right now to consider foreshadowing, motif, and positioning in the tv show I'm watching right now
Fair enough, it was actually a really good educational tool, made you think differently. English was one of the more useful subjects I think.

Fair enough, it was actually a really good educational tool, made you think differently. English was one of the more useful subjects I think.
I think I'm only realising it now, and I mean right now, how this could be used in the real world. To analyse traits and characteristics, etc
I overanalyse things on film and tv. But I really should have paid more attention in english and used that in the real world.

I think I'm only realising it now, and I mean right now, how this could be used in the real world. To analyse traits and characteristics, etc
I overanalyse things on film and tv. But I really should have paid more attention in english and used that in the real world.
It always feels like you've realised something too late, think its part of the human condition, but no time like the present.
It is a lot easier to analyse when you're relaxed on the couch at home, in real time it can be hard to keep that clarity and composure.

It always feels like you've realised something too late, think its part of the human condition, but no time like the present.
It is a lot easier to analyse when you're relaxed on the couch at home, in real time it can be hard to keep that clarity and composure.
You have no clue how much that describes my situation over the past two months. I just need to analyze the situation better next time, and handle any issues that come up better next time.

Just catching up on the last 5 pages…

Office Mia GIF by The Goat Agency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard our dear friend mwerps was on the committee whilst captaining the Bears. :gigglev1:

True or false?
Yep, but emphasis on was :)
I’m enjoying my freedom of speech now
Afterall linguistic descriptivism is the way to go

Alright, I’ve finally decided the Demons are worth my had enough time to read back on the thread.

Looks like with the new Phoenix posters led by Dingster and mwerps we remain far superior (no surprise), Mang wants more emojis (unable to use proper vocabulary and need picture books I assume) and the Demons list looks like the bounce back win we needed.

Easy win, Phoenix! Go well and conquer! 💪🏼

Alright, I’ve finally decided the Demons are worth my had enough time to read back on the thread.

Looks like with the new Phoenix posters led by Dingster and mwerps we remain far superior (no surprise), Mang wants more emojis (unable to use proper vocabulary and need picture books I assume) and the Demons list looks like the bounce back win we needed.

Easy win, Phoenix! Go well and conquer! 💪🏼
Poor jmoo wan and DERO not worth a tag?

Sad state of affairs.

Poor jmoo wan and DERO not worth a tag?

Sad state of affairs.

They know how much I value them. I’m just not going to spam tag everyone into the thread lol. Hope you’re well headless and your Beez hangover has subsided

Remove this Banner Ad

Back