Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

*en vegans! They go on and on about how they would never kill anything.
Meanwhile they kill every conversation they engage in.

When the apocalypse comes, just for the irony, vegans are the first ones I’m eating!
This is fair. Apparently it’s not healthy to eat animals that eat other animals. I had my vegan friend over the other night and she kept asking me why I kept flicking salt and pepper on her….
0D15CE55-FF67-457E-9866-DB9B9C507ECD.gif

So the big question is will KohPhi and TheCoach16 make more then token appearances this week.

Coach should come and see what he turned his back on.
Token appearances??

My good friend, my 15-25 posts will be a literal compendium of gilt edged, acid tongued banter. My 15-25 posts will raise my Baghdadian brethren to dizzying heights of orgasmic glee, whilst confining your new, manufactured club of Jobbers to the depths of despair.

My 15-25 posts will be A Grade valvoline.
You on the other hand will be as disappointing as an unsalted pretzel..

I am the Shiek of Speak..
You are a grey sprinkle on a cupcake..
I am the Atatollah of rock and roller...the King of Spin..
You on the other hand fear success, but you really have nothing to worry about..

I will float in and float out as i see fit, like a pure white Stallion making my mark then departing the field of battle to let the rest of the teaser ponies fight for scraps.

I look forward to entering into a battle of wits with you this week, however I realise you enter said battle half armed.

Go well brother..

6eaxz4.gif

This is fair. Apparently it’s not healthy to eat animals that eat other animals. I had my vegan friend over the other night and she kept asking me why I kept flicking salt and pepper on her….
View attachment 1478814
Your first mistake is having a “vegan friend”.

View attachment 1478814

My friend cooked my pizza for me. I asked her if she was ok. She replied I'm drunk you bloody pug. Don't ask me to cook it again. I replied cooking it once should be enough.

Having a great night tonight. This new beer is really smooth and is going down like a treat👌🏻 My daughter is keeping herself occupied, sometimes she never shuts up. 943B6D47-6123-4681-8626-44ED489AF2C3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey BLUEALLTHRU and KohPhi, are we just letting anyone into the prison these days?

Didn‘t imagine a visiting team could ruin our reputation at the prison, reckon this bunch of do-gooders might wreck the average naughty level of the inmates.

It's all good brother.. we're an inclusive lot in Baghdad and we welcome all kinds.

In fact, I've even selected a movie closest to their hearts for our Thursday night film night, just to make them feel at home..

2ux096.jpg

It's all good brother.. we're an inclusive lot in Baghdad and we welcome all kinds.

In fact, I've even selected a movie closest to their hearts for our Thursday night film night, just to make them feel at home..

View attachment 1478831
Just keep the predator away from the alien kids!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back