Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsu: I'll just run circles around him until he runs out of puff (normally takes about 5 seconds for pugs?)
Dog Pug GIF

Pretty sure he’ll let you mate, he’s a veteran and enjoys special attention these days.

Early days but a couple of the OOB ressies might be in line for a call up to the seniors. Some good form!
Might……..think it’s more than might. OOBs are running out of puff and it’s only round 3.

Mate, putting my name on your proposal was the main reason this new club even exists.
I *en made you. You should be kissing the ground I walk on, instead of making passive aggressive crybaby comments.
Fleabane_bandage_smaller.jpg
COACH, I actually did kiss the ground you walked on and you just stomped on my head as you went past ... still hurts.

My bad, classic rookie error!

Old boys but a young team? A rookie could even put up a fight against you lot 😉
Mate the form our rookies are in we’re expecting you boys to be leading the way on game day.

Watch out for Mrs Turbo, we haven’t seen a lot of her, but word is she can get a bit handsy around stoppage and if Tigerturbulance does show up you’re better off just playing the man than the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old boys but a young team? A rookie could even put up a fight against you lot 😉
WTF is there 2 of them?

Pugsley didn't change his username?

Welcome anyway, its great to see a better looking Pug.

I just wanna say it's surprising how far handwriting can deteriorate when you haven't written anything down manually in close on to a decade. I was almost always pretty much illegible (much like my posts) but now I seem to have devolved into a kind of involuntary cuineform.

I just wanna say it's surprising how far handwriting can deteriorate when you haven't written anything down manually in close on to a decade. I was almost always pretty much illegible (much like my posts) but now I seem to have devolved into a kind of involuntary cuineform.
back to respond after I google cuineform.

edit - interesting stuff, but you will still need to translate.

Last edited:
You're on your way mate, already one qualification to joining the Bombers.

back to respond after I google cuineform.

edit - interesting stuff, but you will still need to translate.
✍️📜🗿

Remove this Banner Ad

Back