Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

That movie was based on the life story of our founding member.

As was Xanadu, just wait until we dust off the rollerskates
Never saw Xanadu, but I can’t wait to see you guys on roller skates.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

You bought a movie? Have you not heard of piracy? There's thousands of orphaned torrents dying because of you.

:tongueclosed:

I try to keep my media collecting away from prying eyes, too many moderators infesting Sweet FA.

Man, you guys sure are missing Bonz

Not like they're hiding it.

Oh, are you watching Have You Been Paying Attention too?

easy gif1647582321251.gif

I'm always happy to bring out a sock puppet for the Warriors <3

But let's face it anyone would miss me, hell when I fall asleep I dream of myself.

Yes, I bought a movie. I always do. I’m a fine, upstanding citizen. Plus, they’d probably deport me if I got arrested. Don’t want that happening! :eek:

That's why you invest in a virtual private network service. I recommend Private Internet Access, they've actually been hauled in to court and upheld their customer's privacy.

Never saw Xanadu, but I can’t wait to see you guys on roller skates.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
You won't be laughing when the ultraviolence starts !

giphy (6).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when are you going for the Xanadu rebrand?

Since poor Olivia Newton-John's demise, there's been a distinct uptick in her US media exposure. Including Xanadu <shudder>.

I'm rather fond of Electric Light Orchestra so I unfortunately have a copy of the soundtrack. It's... not in heavy rotation.

That's why you invest in a virtual private network service. I recommend Private Internet Access, they've actually been hauled in to court and upheld their customer's privacy.
You better loosen up by day 3, I have some pirated beer recipes to share

Whilst I love seeing your pretty faces I'm only here to tell you all falls for dropping standards since I have left.

Come on two losses to start your season? Where is the pride?

NOW APOLOGISE
View attachment 1478902
You were a goal kicking machine for us! Hope you’re enjoying your vacation with the OB’s. 🙂
Make sure they clean your litter box…or else…

spank dragons' den GIF by CBC

This is actually true.

You can follow Ant Bear's retelling of the story in this thread

👇
As night falls over Coney Island, Wooshette, leader of the Warriors, meets up with eight of her most trusted lieutenants to travel by subway to the faraway Bronx. They will be attending an event called by a man named Ant Bear, described as "the one and only." Throughout the city, other gang delegations are seen entering the subway in their full colors. As the Warriors speculate about the event during their subway ride, we learn that Ant Bear, called "The One and Only", leader of the largest gang in the city, the Sin City Swamprats, has called a truce of all the gangs in Sweet. He wants an unarmed delegation of nine from each gang to come to a mass meeting to hear what he has to say. Some of the Warriors are excited at the prospect, while others are skeptical...

to be continued

You werea goal kicking machine for us! Hope you’re enjoying your vacation with the OB’s. 🙂
Make sure they clean your litter box…or else…

spank dragons' den GIF by CBC' den GIF by CBC

I have gone to all new levels at the OOB's.

15 goals in two games.

My victory speeches need some work though.

Adobe_20220807_094155.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back