Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hotel Coolgardie makes us looks like gentleman ! Sugar coating never looked so sweet. ;)
After I saw the flick, for yuks I looked up the Denver City Hotel in Google.

The reviews are amusing, as a lot of people are apparently unaware that the owners in the movie sold the place off.

I'd not hesitate to pay them a visit, on the very slight chance I was ever in the area.

I believe that reaction is a Mod privilege, not one us common peasants can use.
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of moderators poking around the SFA.

Guess that explains a couple of the banhammers.

Crazy stuff. Some people don't last 24 hours out there.
My current locale features a geographically "old" mountain range (Blue Ridge zone of Appalachia). From a distance, they don't look terribly imposing like the Rocky Mountains or Urals. So people think they can wander around like a walk in a city park...

Every year we hear about some tourists getting lost during a day hike, most survive but a few have frozen to death. Lots of difficult terrain and hollows you simply can't get out of if you lose the trail.

We already have a Cocktail Glass react, do we really need a Beer react?

I remember a past Warrior being called The Mighty Boosh. Or was that BostrichBurger?
It is not a beer glass react, although I did consider it.

It is not a beer glass react, although I did consider it.
It did give me a scare when it said you flagged my message.
My current locale features a geographically "old" mountain range (Blue Ridge zone of Appalachia). From a distance, they don't look terribly imposing like the Rocky Mountains or Urals. So people think they can wander around like a walk in a city park...

Every year we hear about some tourists getting lost during a day hike, most survive but a few have frozen to death. Lots of difficult terrain and hollows you simply can't get out of if you lose the trail.
Alright, so your local area is the lower half of the US East Coast.

If you keep trying hard, one day you too could get a universal unique reaction. Keep putting in the hardwork Timmy Tonga Bob
I have heaps more buttons and reacts than you guys :p had them for ages too.

buttons.jpg

I have heaps more buttons and reacts than you guys :p had them for ages too.

View attachment 1481168
Channel 9 Reno GIF by The Block

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1660798204342.png

There's bugger all else going on so imma do some Freo mod stuff.

Hey Cesoir Freofalcon Mesc Moo Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Snuffaluphagus Stronzo TheInjuryFactory WaywardSonSon DragoDelph serial_thrilla BringBackTheAnchor Bradesmaen go and sign up for the AFLW Buddy Draft.

View attachment 1481437

Hey Cesoir Freofalcon Mesc Moo Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Snuffaluphagus Stronzo TheInjuryFactory WaywardSonSon DragoDelph serial_thrilla BringBackTheAnchor Bradesmaen go and sign up for the AFLW Buddy Draft.

Does Banfield play for the women too?

View attachment 1481437

My 5
Makaela Tuhakaraina
Kiara Bowers
Nikki Gore
Matilda Sergeant
Roxanne Roux

Remove this Banner Ad

Back