Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

No I fashioned a toupee out of the ashes of some secret documents I burned.

Allegedly burned.
Nbc Wig GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

More seriously, we are losing because I'm in the wrong position -- which is going home in the back of a divvy van.

Is that the position you are in - or should be in ??

Asking for philreich !!

Ok - DERRINALPHIL - this is our match thread for this week !! You probably won't get this for a few more hours, but pop in here and say "Hi" to the Swamprats.

(other words also accepted. 30 day money back guarantee on words used in this thread. If pain persists, get off your face drunk and see if that helps...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a whole week together Sterge. I’m sure you’ll get your chance.

Can't come up with anything worth while on the spot, all good. You've been around too long to be getting stage fright though

I’d be scared to read your mind. I don’t want to know what’s hiding in there.
I could not recommend it. I really couldn't.
Wow ive never heard about your exploits please tell us all about them
Me neither. I'd love to hear more but Okey is such a shy and retiring type, I expect he would need some encouragement to speak up.
The hair is looking good, you using a new shampoo?
X00343A-Terrys-Milk-Choc-Ball-157g-350x350.jpg

Wonder if anybody else here has seen it. Wasn’t a very popular show 🙃
Not me.

Ok - DERRINALPHIL - this is our match thread for this week !! You probably won't get this for a few more hours, but pop in here and say "Hi" to the Swamprats.

(other words also accepted. 30 day money back guarantee on words used in this thread. If pain persists, get off your face drunk and see if that helps...)
Wow we are letting DERRINALPHIL out of their cage this week. Risky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back