Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

CursingFijian 39 Dreamteam points.

V disappointed.
I had one job…to sit on Lite Blue. And I aced it!

The Bombers were unstoppable early. But can I just point out that the fight back started at the 13 minute mark in the first, when we kicked a goal and wrestled the momentum back our way.

And that goal kicker?

IMG_5052.jpeg

Wow, one possession. The wasn't the bar I set.

tenor.gif
It was a magnificent possession though.

BLUEALLTHRU

A man never refers to his wife by her first name - instead, whenever he talks to her, he addresses her as "mother of six".

"Good morning mother of six - how did you sleep?"

"Hello mother of six - I'm home. How was your day?"

Finally, she's fed up. She thinks to herself, "I do actually have a first name - I'll show him!!!"

Husband and wife attend a party that night at a friend's house. When he's ready to leave, the man calls out to his wife across the room, "Are you ready to leave, mother of six?"

Without hesitating, she replies, "I'll be ready in a couple of minutes, father of four."

BLUEALLTHRU

A man never refers to his wife by her first name - instead, whenever he talks to her, he addresses her as "mother of six".

"Good morning mother of six - how did you sleep?"

"Hello mother of six - I'm home. How was your day?"

Finally, she's fed up. She thinks to herself, "I do actually have a first name - I'll show him!!!"

Husband and wife attend a party that night at a friend's house. When he's ready to leave, the man calls out to his wife across the room, "Are you ready to leave, mother of six?"

Without hesitating, she replies, "I'll be ready in a couple of minutes, father of four."
How good was the cricket mate! Loved Sharma having a sook!

Has KohPhi apologised for killing me in the first quarter?
You two weren’t the only two at it.
2 : .43 {lHBF} - A slick handpass goes to Raveneyes.
2 : .49 {lHBF} - Someone call an ambulance for Raveneyes. Pugsley lined him up and did the job well.
2 : 6.23 {rHBF} - Running with the ball is snozulu.
2 : 6.26 {rHBF} - Flicks it to Pugsley.
2 : 6.31 {rHBF} - Someone call an ambulance for Pugsley. Raveneyes lined him up and did the job well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 : 1.34 {lW} - The runner`s talking to someone. 1 : 1.4 - <<< Dinsdale is trading places with Raveneyes >>>

So Dinsdale ... with a moment to digest his options. 2 : 1.28 {FB} - KohPhi might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on...

But look at my statz, I went straight to hospital
Not exactly…

3 : 7.16 - <<< Dinsdale is coming on to replace Reginald Perrin >>>

4 : 7.07 - <<< Dinsdale is coming on to replace Mofra >>>

Maybe you should have. 🤩

1 : 1.34 {lW} - The runner`s talking to someone. 1 : 1.4 - <<< Dinsdale is trading places with Raveneyes >>>

So Dinsdale ... with a moment to digest his options. 2 : 1.28 {FB} - KohPhi might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on...

Not exactly…

3 : 7.16 - <<< Dinsdale is coming on to replace Reginald Perrin >>>

4 : 7.07 - <<< Dinsdale is coming on to replace Mofra >>>

Maybe you should have. 🤩
Concussion is no laughing matter m7

Wow, one possession. The wasn't the bar I set.

But look at my statz, I went straight to hospital
I wouldn't be blaming KohPhi for your performance, Dinsdale ! You kept badgering poor Reginald Perrin to run to the bench to fetch you another beer, impacting both his own game as well as your own.
1686566479429.png

(CBF'd playing with jumper colours!)

I'm still carrying some angst from our confrontation at the market a couple of seasons back.

I'm still carrying some angst from our confrontation at the market a couple of seasons back.

I knew you were serious when you took your shirt off, bloody queue jumper!

Back