Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you reckon ? Aussies (baring thunderstorms) home ? Or will India chase this down like a long form 20/20 ?
I was surprised we declared when we did. But just now they posted the record run chases at The Oval, and the highest was 263 - 120 years ago.

But these bloody Indians never give up: I'd like at least 5 wickets tonight!!!

Yep and they’re whinging like *******s. The BCCI will appeal and he’ll be back out there after tea. Bad sports!
Richard Kettleborough is obviously umpiring as third man for the last time - the Indians will make sure of it.

Haydos and Langer are shockingly ****ed as commentators.
I'll see you and raise you the return of Basil Zempilas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat listen up Wazzas, it’s game day again. Yuge home crowd turning up at VCP, Whore Tree is dropping leaves, scran merchants are up and about. Are we taking another step towards immorality or is this #f#Flagwazzasast stand for the season?

LFG!!!!!
Lets go Flagwazzas!

Good afternoon Bombers and Worriers and happy game day to all. May the best team prevail today.

My take on this game is that this lot: HB: Snuffaluphagus (?) / Freofalcon / SBYM should be afraid, very afraid.

Whoever the poor bastard is who draws the short straw and is ordered to play on me, I do pity you.

At first things will appear normal, you'll keep an eye out for me as I go about my business.

But before too long you will begin to feel a dull ache in your stomach as you start to feel like I am everywhere.

It's almost like there are three Sun Ra's out there ....... which one do you chase ?

Sun Ra splits into 3.jpeg

Then that tummy ache will begin to throb as will your head. You start to try to remember what you ate and drank before the game ......

Now, there are FIVE of me running around and you are spinning out ! What to do ? My advice ? Take yourself off.

Sun Ra Multiverse.jpeg

Anyway .......... all the best and have a great game.

Wow, game day already, I best be getting into my pre match routine:

Checked the padding on goalposts to make sure It's comfortable for when I lean up against them :heavycheck:

Hammocks suspended between goalposts, ready for when I need to rest during the game:heavycheck:

a8c2f55fc98d88920eabd9a5f276aaa0.gif

Getting my pre-match snack in..:heavycheck:

giphy.gif

Ready and waiting on the Coney Islanders to show up...:ballotcheck:

giphy.gif

Baghdad by 22 :ballotcheck:

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!!

Back