Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

I'm awful at word riddles 😂

The black bugs blood challenge was set to us by a drama teacher

25 times in a minute he would buy you lunch for a week, apparently no one ever succeeded
I can't do it twice in a row. I can do it once easy, but as soon as I restart, it's all over!

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Who’s Robertio? Never heard of him
B2BC1FF2-C533-42E9-A53F-DC95456420C7.gif

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Why did the mustard lose the race?

Because he couldn’t ketchup

I told my wife I was going to make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen her face when I drove past her.

WHAT DO YOU CALL A COW WITH NO LEGS?

GROUND BEEF

When the snail got his first car he was worried people would be freaked out by his tiny size so he had "S" painted on the doors to explain that it was a car for a snail.
Surprisingly for such a tiny car, it could hit speeds that equalled everyone else's. He startled me the other day when he roared by, prompting me to exclaim "wow, look at that 'S' car go."

Screw it, taking myself there.

How does 10 + 10 equal the same as 11 + 11?

10 + 10 equals twenty
11 + 11 equals twenty to

All of you, every single last one of you...

philreich your daughter is doing you proud so how about leaving your 6 players that aren't playing this week here for her to play with

We can also try and give them a run with the Gumbies this week, I'm sure DenieD will be most grateful and thank you next season for the assistance

philreich your daughter is doing you proud so how about leaving your 6 players that aren't playing this week here for her to play with

We can also try and give them a run with the Gumbies this week, I'm sure DenieD will be most grateful and thank you next season for the assistance
Speaking of daughters........

1674686256839.png

If we’re in an area where there are caves, I’m always up for it. Great caves near Margaret River in WA, lived not far from the Yarrangobilly Caves in southern NSW, got caves in Gippsland at Buchan, the Jenolan caves are great.

I must be a troll, I love them.

I'll go along with this, as long as it stays touristy and open. NO WAY am I doing that crazy spelunker thing, wedging myself under 50 ton boulders in a 6" space.

I'd rather dance naked on the top of Mt. Everest.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I'll go along with this, as long as it stays touristy and open. NO WAY am I doing that crazy spelunker thing, wedging myself under 50 ton boulders in a 6" space.

I'd rather dance naked on the top of Mt. Everest.
Oh, absolutely. Guided, 100%. I'm not brave, leave me out of that other stuff.

Back