Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

View attachment 1668181
Maybe if you were less worried about your stash and more worried about stopping your opponent this would have ended differently

Wosh 0 10 0 0 0 0 1 8 2 77
Chief 0 1 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 6

lady-gaga-bye-felicia.gif

7 last week and 8 this week and we still can't win 😑

Thanks for a very fun week Dragons
serial_thrilla Strigoi et al, and Ljp86 owning ClarkeM was a highlight haha
You're good sports.

Thanks everyone except Hatchy1992
You can sit on this 🖕

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the biggest congratulations need to go to the player with the most goals for the match: Hatchy1992. Nine goals is a bloody good effort, and any full forward with less than that in this particular match should be ashamed of their performance. 🤗

7 last week and 8 this week and we still can't win 😑

Thanks for a very fun week Dragons
serial_thrilla Strigoi et al, and Ljp86 owning ClarkeM was a highlight haha
You're good sports.

Thanks everyone except Hatchy1992
You can sit on this 🖕
Owning? What, he showed up? Let me guess. He saw 18 tags about him posting sweet * all that he then proceeded to triple post and say some bullshit like #rentfree and then attack the Wonders, but not address the fact he’s underperforming and getting favours under the table by his captain to keep him in the wing despite averaging 6 posts per game?

Lol.

Last edited:
Owning? What, he showed up? Let me guess. He saw 18 tags about him posting sweet * all that he the. Proceeded to triple post and say some bullshit like #rentfree and then attach the Wonders, but not address the fact he’s underperforming and getting favours under the table by his captain to keep him in the wing despite averaging 6 posts per game?

Lol.
He smacked you like the little melter you are haha. I'd give him the Club B&F for it now :)

Maybe if you were less worried about your stash and more worried about stopping your opponent this would have ended differently

Wosh 0 10 0 0 0 0 1 8 2 77
Chief 0 1 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 6

View attachment 1668213
I got paid for my season up front.

Just spending it now.

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He smacked you like the little melter you are haha. I'd give him the Club B&F for it now :)
Did he or were you just a wee too excited at the thought of two old men having a disagreement, one of whom had a foot half in the grave already?

Wowsh 15 goals in two weeks. Hate can you put up a graphic to show how many goals she has to go until 1000?

Might get there before okeydoke7 at this rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back