Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, now have 6 minutes to make my connection. FU Qantas !!!
Try doing laps in the sky above Dubai airport for 2 hours because they had nowhere to land. Made my connection by minutes but my bag didn't

Try doing laps in the sky above Dubai airport for 2 hours because they had nowhere to land. Made my connection by minutes but my bag didn't

Yeah - I was the guy jogging through Sydney airport with a briefcase in one hand and a suitcase in the other - from one end of the terminal to the other !!

Yeah - I was the guy jogging through Sydney airport with a briefcase in one hand and a suitcase in the other - from one end of the terminal to the other !!
Bloody hell did you make it?

TedDougChris hasn’t replied guys so I’m assuming he either made the plane or he’s passed out from over exertion

From The Top Man GIF by Bernardson

I run a dental charity in East Timor

31213840_1851926264877361_1586590318193541120_n.jpg

When you fly into Dili your baggage rarely arrives on the same day.

Waiting two days is not usual.
R.1c9442d60bc32d2144e652dc4502eafc

The Dili airport looks nothing like this
I am legitimately still always in awe of the work you do Phil

I'm a bit depressed today as I have found out two things.

The Young Ones only had two short seasons and Rik died just under ten years ago of a bloody heart attack.

Since I don't watch TV or go to the movies at all I assumed Rick was tearing it up doing other hilarious sit coms.

RIP Rik

a4540104aeb630d2144cf41aaeaebb46.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the mid season survey, we currently have Hate , Wosh , Broken , Beandip and Barrybran - showing the people have their finger on the pulse of the Sweet FA !!!

Posters may be fabricated for comic effect !!

haha

When I did the survey there was always idiots that would get clubs wrong.

Each week I try to get Roylion to post !!

But normally he just gives me this back…

Im Not No Way GIF

Lemme try something.

Hey Roylion

Fitzroy doesn't exist anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back