Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

According to the survey, he is one of ours !! Should I send him a recruiting PM ???

I suppose losing 3 finals to the mighty Giants would have you feeling a bit angry with them.
I deserved that.

You guys have the best song in the whole league anyway. I was at the Giants game on the weekend in the baking heat and still found myself singing along to it at the end

As a serious post for a moment, a friend of mine used to take all his money out every pay day and keep it under his mattress. It wasn't that he didn't trust the banks or anything, he was an alcoholic and didn't want to * around with cards when he was on a session, he wanted the cash free and ready. He did tell me the other day he's sober for a year now, which is good as he stopped being a fun drunk 🥴
I found out the hard way “let’s have a celebratory drink” is the wrong answer to “I’ve been sober for a year. How should I celebrate?”

You live you learn I guess

I deserved that.

You guys have the best song in the whole league anyway. I was at the Giants game on the weekend in the baking heat and still found myself singing along to it at the end
Me too.
Had a good vibe down there I thought.
The heat had the bonus of putting all the fans together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too.
Had a good vibe down there I thought.
The heat had the bonus of putting all the fans together
Loved it. Massive respect for the players to keep going in that heat too.

Mrs Zevon is a Giants supporter and I must say I love what they’ve got going out there. Often much prefer the mood there to the Saturday night party atmosphere the Swans tend to go for.

Ted, it looks like this will be your 10th "pizza", so the next one is free.

View attachment 1635747

Hey TDC, just so the record is straight, I've always been a fan of yours, and anyone who says otherwise...well, they like their "pizza" served spicy, just so you know 😀

What ??? Both of them ???
Loved it. Massive respect for the players to keep going in that heat too.

Mrs Zevon is a Giants supporter and I must say I love what they’ve got going out there. Often much prefer the mood there to the Saturday night party atmosphere the Swans tend to go for.
The early days of the Giants had a really unique amazing supporter base that made the game day great.
The Giants fans had actively chosen to support a side they know they are going to lose pretty much every week, takes a certain person to do that.
There was no whinging or bagging the team if they had a go, very respectful of the opposition. Was terrific
Those days are gone, we have plenty bad fans now. But there is a still a good vibe there.
I did love the early days.

I'm not really into ropes but I'm willing to try anything once tony. Also never done it in a coffin and I find that a really weird kink, but as I said, anything once.
tony walk in walk out v2.gif

Hey TDC, just so the record is straight, I've always been a fan of yours, and anyone who says otherwise...well, they like their "pizza" served spicy, just so you know 😀

The sting.gif

You just keep a discrete list and PM me a bit later !!

@Mooch back in FF a key to getting the Roys sitting in 4th spot, tho his accuracy with 26.19 could cost them against a red hot Furies outfit
Pffft. Accuracy is for pimps and pushers. Have a look at who's bossing the behinds tally. I'm on world record form baby!

Ah I see. You used the same strategy I use for my tipping and stock market investing.
Which reminds me. Where's that $100 I loaned you?
True story, I bought 3000 shares in a mining company over 2 years ago. I still have those shares and to date I've made a solid 4 cents per share. Yep I'll be living the life in another 40 years. Just in time for retirement
I bought a bunch of ETFs a while back and I think I'm about $11 up in total. I could almost buy a beer for that.
Also, now have 6 minutes to make my connection. FU Qantas !!!
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back