Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

campaigners been modding Richmond board his whole life and I still don’t know the campaigners username. Someone tag him please 😒
I can’t wait for the day when the “naturaldisaster” that you did tag (apparently from Sale and hasn’t been since on here for 6 years) logs in some day and goes “who tf is this tigs2010 bloke and what the hell is this place I’ve been tagged into??”

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I can’t wait for the day when the “naturaldisaster” that you did tag (apparently from Sale and hasn’t been since on here for 6 years) logs in some day and goes “who tf is this tigs2010 bloke and what the hell is this place I’ve been tagged into??”

He will come back to a lot of tags, maybe even PMs.

As a libertarian my first decree will be a reduction in all government spending of 50 per cent, then I will cut government waste and then I will be voted out by a 98 to 1 with 1 informal. Oh well I would enjoy it while it lasted but I have a much more important thing (complaint) to raise.

The inconsistency of house red wines that are offered with a steak on 'steak night' at inner city hotels. Usually it is some multi region blend availabel at Greys on Line for 10 dollars per dozen so when I arrived at ....... I immediately bought a Coonawarra cab to have with tea. Not the Wynns Black Label. The bloody house wine was a Preece Cab from Mitchelton, served free with the meal, was far better than the wine I bought.

This is not on. House wines should be always awful.

Ripped off I was and made to appear a fool

OIP.Z9EbCaG_i_rVrD-_i-yk7gHaFl

Did you tell them who you are??

Some useless campaigner actually included the incorrect NaturalDisaster when they submitted the Furies squad list this season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1636365
I grew this eggplant a few years ago. It had been telling lies to the other veggies in the veggie patch.

It looks like a BDSM mask from that angle.

I mean, I'm assuming it looks like a kind of BDSM mask, I actually wouldn't know...(why am I sweating so much?...Oh yay, now I'm gonna get punished!)

It looks like a BDSM mask from that angle.

I mean, I'm assuming it looks like a kind of BDSM mask, I actually wouldn't know...(why am I sweating so much?...Oh yay, now I'm gonna get punished!)

SM do you have any comments on this?

Wait. Cadsky isn't a Roy? We've been naming him on the bench since S31 Rd3 :eek:

TedDougChris team sheet penalties don't accumulate do they?

I think we are safe !! None of the Admins in my time here are competent enough to figure that out !!

I think we are safe !! None of the Admins in my time here are competent enough to figure that out !!
Well there is that. Still, let's not talk about it in the open forum, just in case. A stopped clock is right twice a day right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back