Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait. Hatches big milestone AND its world Simpson day?

winning homer simpson GIF
Grand Uncle Horace right now:
Hide Hiding GIF

Hello there Dragons and hope you are doing well over there.

Even if I don’t see y’all much this week, sounds like it was a very fun week to be apart of and I’ll be just getting back into the swings of things again.

For my Wonder teammates, thanks for the support guys and appreciate all of you so much 🤗

Work From Home GIF

Announcement - Today is Simperson free Wednesday

Cubs2Lions serial_thrilla PMBangers Greenery

Unless the above posters change their avs for the day, their accounts will be fired into the sun. Further, they will join stupid suns in a lecture theatre where they will be lectured and entertained by Ljp86 for 24 hours.

The entire Ljp ouvre of wit, wisdom and praise of Mitch Marsh will be on loop.
Too late, have already escaped the wrath and now settled in an alternative universe :greenalien:

shiba inu lol GIF by MUTANT MAGIC

Hello there Dragons and hope you are doing well over there.

Even if I don’t see y’all much this week, sounds like it was a very fun week to be apart of and I’ll be just getting back into the swings of things again.

For my Wonder teammates, thanks for the support guys and appreciate all of you so much 🤗

Work From Home GIF
Hi legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Cubs2Lions thank heavens you are here.
I've just before, lost the will to live with the 5 pages of dross overnight that the Drags call pre-match entertainment.
It's been a pretty dreary week without you Cubs, hope all the moving went well.
Celebrating your return:

Hey there mate, nice to see you around here this week 🤗

How have you been doing lately with life in the real world?
Slowly reemerging after a busy few months. And an emotional few weeks.

Just riding that wheel one day at a time.

Hey Cubs2Lions thank heavens you are here.
I've just before, lost the will to live with the 5 pages of dross overnight that the Drags call pre-match entertainment.
It's been a pretty dreary week without you Cubs, hope all the moving went well.
Celebrating your return:

Hey Pamcake1, thanks for the well wishes over the past week and managed to get into Adelaide safely even if I have now a crook back and hamstring for the drive.

Hopefully the match thread will get better cause I know the Dragons are quite a fun bunch, but don’t expect a lot of me for a while still as wifi could go out any day and won’t be back for another 1-2 weeks full time again.

Glad to see everyone is going well though and thankful to be back home safely 🤗

Slowly reemerging after a busy few months. And an emotional few weeks.

Just riding that wheel one day at a time.
Hopefully the blue skies come out soon for you again mate and always here in the DMs if you need to vent about life cause it can be one big overwhelming world out there but just remember you have so much value in the world 🤗

Currently for me, just had a 13 hr trip from Canberra to Adelaide with moving and never felt so much pain in my life, but glad to finally be in temporary accommodation now and relax again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back