Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars Prequels GIF by Kinda Funny
Just received a Snapchat from an anonymous user. Any guesses on who this could be?
images (23) (8).jpeg

Big game Dragons!! Time to bounce back here against the Hawks in a huge game away from home. We'll need to come out firing right from the opening bounce in this one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Tarkyn_24
What happened to Tarkynomics?
That must have been a figment of your imagination.

Tarkymetrics on the other hand was destroyed by my apathy (and the fact it was impossible to get people to appraise their opposition consistently)

I hate to bring back foopy banter, but the roof is off.
I don’t know any other side so averse to even casual foopy mentions in their thread.

I just can’t figure out why a club so chock full of Freo supporters take such issue…

I don’t know any other side so averse to even casual foopy mentions in their thread.

I just can’t figure out why a club so chock full of Freo supporters take such issue…
Well the truth is foopy is an inferior league.

Does foopy have a sexual deviant champion full forward with a cat head? Or a rotund avocado man full of good fats and potassium that bounces off the opposition all day long? I think NOT!

Lots of familiar faces, but I’m sure the barbs being thrown around all week will make me get it to my current team mates.]😉🙂
You know we still love you, Strigs.

Just on gameday we're gonna bury anyone wearing the Hawks jumper ;) it's not personal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This competition is entirely skill based thank you very much
Have you seen my real life body shape, care to explain how a fat guy can dominate as much as I do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back