Official Match Thread Season 37, Second Elimination Final: Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WPFC; WA; StGI Dragons; GumbiesFFC
dragum.png
Last time they met (round twenty): Dragons FFC 22.14 (146) defeated Gumbies FFC 14.4 (88)

S37 LADDER PROGRESSION IN A NUTSHELL GRAPH:
dragum ladder.png

WHERE TO NEXT?
The winner plays the loser of the Old Boys vs Swamprats match.
The loser says bye bye to season 37.

LET'S PLAY QOOTOPOLY!

qootopoly.png
Both teams begin their premiership push a fair way back on the board with the winner to close in on the final bend of the board. Each team will also need to approach with caution as to what the Chance or Community Chest cards have in store, some examples below:
match thread cards.png

DID YOU KNOW?
  • The last four premiers (Gumbies, Old Boys, Bombers, Roys) all finished their premiership winning h&a seasons with a percentage under 100.​
  • The Gumbies have never won a final in back-to-back seasons.​
  • Dragons FFC have lost their last three finals which is the only time that's happened in their history.​
Teams, please submit your team sheet by deadline (30/5/2024, 11:59pm WST).
Happy bantering!

Last edited:

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Good morning Dragons,
Lovely to be bantering with you all again. I, for one, am excited by all the joy, giggles and sparkling wit that should follow in the next few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals are when I do my best work

I mean, it's arguably not senior level Qooty, but it's my best work
I can't remember how I go in finals personally, but it can't be worse than my current H&A Reverse Fred form.

View attachment 2002831
Last time they met (round twenty): Dragons FFC 22.14 (146) defeated Gumbies FFC 14.4 (88)

S37 LADDER PROGRESSION IN A NUTSHELL GRAPH:
View attachment 2002835

WHERE TO NEXT?
The winner plays the loser of the Old Boys vs Swamprats match.
The loser says bye bye to season 37.

LET'S PLAY QOOTOPOLY!

View attachment 2002850
Both teams begin their premiership push a fair way back on the board with the winner to close in on the final bend of the board. Each team will also need to approach with caution as to what the Chance or Community Chest cards have in store, some examples below:
View attachment 2002834

DID YOU KNOW?
  • The last four premiers (Gumbies, Old Boys, Bombers, Roys) all finished their premiership winning h&a seasons with a percentage under 100.​
  • The Gumbies have never won a final in back-to-back seasons.​
  • Dragons FFC have lost their last three finals which is the only time that's happened in their history.​
Teams, please submit your team sheet by deadline (30/5/2024, 11:59pm WST).
Happy bantering!
Love the Monopoly touch. 👍 Clever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back