Women's Footy Season 7 - Pre-season - trade and draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Just 22 such a shame.
Not only her job, but a really rotten year from a mental health pov, meant it was always on the cards that she wouldn’t be back. A real talent who provided a lot of joy to fans during her playing years. I just hope she’s happy and healthy. 💜

Quazar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
Not only her job, but a really rotten year from a mental health pov, meant it was always on the cards that she wouldn’t be back. A real talent who provided a lot of joy to fans during her playing years. I just hope she’s happy and healthy. 💜
This hits me in the feels, Sabrina was my favourite player, or one of....I was hopeful she would come back. Major bummed out now.

But mental health is more important than anything, and she has to take care of #1. I hope she gets a better quality life going forward; she shall be missed :(

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
2AED8680-410B-4495-85D5-5DAE7191E195.png
D6A21F95-C770-4DE0-91BB-DD4F8B7517C8.jpeg

Words from a sincere and inspirational young woman. Not many will so openly discuss their mental health issues. Hopefully her honesty and willingness to be vulnerable in a public setting will help others to know it’s ok to put yourself first. Go well Sabs. 💜💜💜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have picks:
#27, #59, #77, #83, #85

That corresponds in the WA pool to picks:
#4, #9, #10, #11, #12

So West Coast have picks:
#1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #8
Seems a bit* compromised. Can we expect anyone decent?

Apparently we have a cunning plan for tomorrow night's draft.

Lmao wtf unless our plan is to get the West Coast list manager insanely drunk to the point where they forget to take Ella Roberts then we ain't doing anything special with our draft hand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back