1​
0​
0​
19​
21​
5​
5​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Allan and Biddell are so good 1 on 1 I will never understand why Clarke plays into Melbourne’s hands in both games by allowing 1 extra in defence for both teams

When Allan and Biddell are so good 1 on 1 I will never understand why Clarke plays into Melbourne’s hands in both games by allowing 1 extra in defence for both teams
Melbourne and Brisbane have Clarke beat tactically this season

After quarter time, Marnioff and Hatchard were absolutely terrible in the midfield. Charlton the only one looking okay, which made it far too hard to get our wings into the game.

Clarke was too slow to get Randall into the middle and didn't counter their spares. Had no answers to their pressure as we thought we had the game won at quarter time.

Few too many slow low skill scrubbers in our team for finals this year. Need to add pace and ball use, not Button types.

The good teams are getting better, and I'd say our better players are stagnating. We aren't horrible, the skill gap just isn't there anymore.

Been obvious for the last couple of seasons, our better players arent puttng in the hard yards.

We've relied on our better skills, other teams have improved their fitness (& skills + spread) and we have been left behind.

We've seemed to go with the heavier/contested version of our players, the rest of the comp have gone leaner/faster/better spreading players.

Bit like our mens side, our mids are one paced/hack kick forward and we get killed on the spread.

I don't think this is a fair assessment.

You reckon Marinoff and Hatchard are in the best shape they could be??

They could take a lesson from Chelsea and previously Erin on how to prepare yourself.

After 6 years our best players should be "ripped" not still carrying puppy fat.

You reckon Marinoff and Hatchard are in the best shape they could be??

They could take a lesson from Chelsea and previously Erin on how to prepare yourself.

After 6 years our best players should be "ripped" not still carrying puppy fat.

Marinoff and Hatchard are in great shape. That's not the issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back