Preview Season 7, Round 2 v Richmond: Saturday 3 September @ Swinburne Centre (Punt Road)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching the game.

Not sure how we won that?

Our midfield was absolutely smashed. We need more support for Marinoff and Hatchard.

The backline saved us. Biddell was clearly our BOG.

Nice finishing from Ballard in that final term.

Heard Kellie Underwood made a giant utensil of herself commentating.. AGAIN..

They are rippin into her on FB..

Did she actually make the “no Erin, no crows” call when it looked like the crows were gonna lose?..

What a fxxking hag.

She was probably saying out loud what a lot were thinking. I thought it myself when I saw the score in the third quarter. :huh:

Heard Kellie Underwood made a giant utensil of herself commentating.. AGAIN..

They are rippin into her on FB..

Did she actually make the “no Erin, no crows” call when it looked like the crows were gonna lose?..

What a fxxking hag.
"No Erin, no crows..........Will be the question asked if Adelaide go 0 and 2"

Only just watched the replay since I had work yesterday. Richmond were the better team all day, but their forward line is terrible. Crows defense stood up well, especially Biddell. What a gun! Thought our midfield was average, our forward line was okay, not sure about Randall in the middle, Racjic was down on form again. Barely made it over the line and will need to play a lot better to compete with the best.

Mon Conti was unbelievably good. We couldn't tackle her, she was everywhere and just a star. I wish we had a player like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abbie Ballard was one of the two nominees for rising star after her matchwinning Q4 performance :thumbsu:

Realistically she hadn't had a big impact prior to Q4 so probably a bit lucky, but hey! We'll take it :)
Ultimately she was the match winner with her accurate kicking (from pretty far out) and cutting off that kick in. Was very impressed considering most of the girls won't take a shot for goal unless it's within 30m.

Abbie Ballard was one of the two nominees for rising star after her matchwinning Q4 performance :thumbsu:

Realistically she hadn't had a big impact prior to Q4 so probably a bit lucky, but hey! We'll take it :)

A couple of times in the third quarter I was ready to write her off as a dud.

She more than redeemed herself in the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back