AFLW Season 7 Round 8 v Gold Coast @ Metricon, 7:40pm Saturday 15 October

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to the pointy end of H&A and we're hitting some good form. Last week was our best 4 quarter game for a long while, completely dominating the Dogs. Gold Coast are in a similar spot ladder wise so expecting a relatively comfortable win, but not getting my hopes up for another shellacking just yet. We've been dragged into slogs too often and miss too many bloody goals!
LPearce will be out with concussion, assume Caris comes in. We could probably run with a Harris/Zanker ruck duo but may as well give Caris a game while we can. She looked ok in her games last season. Full injury list below:
View attachment injurylistrd8.webp
This week is also Pride Round so we'll be wearing a new kit designed by one of the our supporters!

We really should win our last 3 games and have a top 2 spot. With a few teams playing against each other in the coming rounds. But as we have in the past dropped these type of games and as per above missed far too many easy goals.

We really should win our last 3 games and have a top 2 spot. With a few teams playing against each other in the coming rounds. But as we have in the past dropped these type of games and as per above missed far too many easy goals.
Yeah we've got a cruisy run home with WC and Essendon at Casey to finish the year. Could be three close to 50pt wins if we put in a decent effort.
I don't see us dropping any games, but don't think they'll all be walkovers. Depends on which version of these teams/us rock up

Yeah we've got a cruisy run home with WC and Essendon at Casey to finish the year. Could be three close to 50pt wins if we put in a decent effort.
I don't see us dropping any games, but don't think they'll all be walkovers. Depends on which version of these teams/us rock up
No more serious injuries pls.

Also the video of Alejandro of the Ruby Demons crew is a treat, love that his coming out story led to him getting involved with them.

MFC-AFLW-Team-Selection-Pride-Round-Zander_02.png

If we host a GF i can see us hosting at princess park with the MCG unavalible and Casey to small for a GF crowd. Unless Marvel is avalible which i don't know or care enough to research

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back