Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Lose the rest of our games, quite possible too I might add. Hope freo jag one they shouldn’t win and we might end up with pick 5. Keep tankin 4 Rankin

We have Brisbane and Carlton coming up, which we shouldn't be bad enough to lose too...

We have Brisbane and Carlton coming up, which we shouldn't be bad enough to lose too...
Questions would get asked ... unless we get to the point where we seriously have to consider using top up players from the 2nds
523243_60955871afd9a09acebc6b646a086ee8.png

How is that reviewing the goals?

Did we think we couldn't make it before the Richmond loss.

The sooner the club realise they need to start planning for next season the better.

How is that reviewing the goals?

Did we think we couldn't make it before the Richmond loss.

The sooner the club realise they need to start planning for next season the better.
At the bye would’ve been a good start. Sack Burton, put everyone he’s ****ed into surgery.

But nope. Finish 8th is the goal for the afc as that way we don’t lose as much money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now is the time to try players in different roles. Maybe one or two of the moves will come off, like the Hawks discovering how good Sicily is as a rebounding defender

Suggestions?

Now is the time to try players in different roles. Maybe one or two of the moves will come off, like the Hawks discovering how good Sicily is as a rebounding defender

Suggestions?
Murphy to defence.
Brown up forward.

Laird through midfield, Gooch midfield, Davis or Sig forward.

Suggestions?

Jenkins, Douglas, Kelly and Mackay to the SANFL?

Lol
Sicily always has weapons, these two, do not
Lol, lol, lol.

Murphy played well for us down back in the sanfl and earnt himself a spot on our list.

Brown has shown he can kick a goal from 50 and if we want someone to play a defensive forward role, he clearly knows how to defend.

Probably couldn't have picked a better year to balls it up
Well yeah, but we probably should be winning a flag this year, and I’d take that over any couple of draft picks. I’m thinking the balls up has come at exactly the wrong time, but it’s way too late now.

**** this year off and start prep for next season.

You guys can chat about draft picks and administration and other. I just want to see whoever puts our jumper on to play with heart. There was a time when we played for each other and backed each other in. We ran through packs as if they were Swiss cheese. We chased, harassed and forced turnovers. We were the king of rebounding from defence. I just want to see the care and intensity back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back