Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for the Geelong match are obviously not selling, since I just heard a radio ad with Bryce Gibbs essentially begging people to buy tickets.

'It'll be a blockbuster as we battle for glory'. Lol.

there we still be over 40,000 there.The Wce game got over 44,000.

You guys can chat about draft picks and administration and other. I just want to see whoever puts our jumper on to play with heart. There was a time when we played for each other and backed each other in. We ran through packs as if they were Swiss cheese. We chased, harassed and forced turnovers. We were the king of rebounding from defence. I just want to see the care and intensity back.

You really only see players not play with their heart once they have given up and its usually a coach things sometimes they are gone mentally

I don't think the players have given up, in say Mackays case he actually gives everything he has, some of the positions he puts himself in, you wouldn't see Tex Walker even with his size consider doing what Mackay does, he just has a limited ability, but don't say he doesn't try or risk injury, he is the last that anyone should be critical of for giving 100% of his ability, JJ well his game style being an ex basketballer sees him avoid contact that's just the way he plays the game, Otten you will see go where others wont. Then we saw Hampton on the weekend, now he looks like he gave up, Tex at times looks like he doesn't throw everything at it and then at others he does.

As much as Pohlkoke doesn't look to have the goods, I think he threw everything in his ability at the game, but he is like Mackay but probably worse on ability, remember he is no Bryce Gibbs

Tickets for the Geelong match are obviously not selling, since I just heard a radio ad with Bryce Gibbs essentially begging people to buy tickets.

'It'll be a blockbuster as we battle for glory'. Lol.
There will be a big crowd there for sure.

We will keep fighting until the end. Our supporters arnt mature enough for us to bottom out and we wont do it anyway.
I dont mind if we fight out games, but play sides that we know arent much chance of winning

You really only see players not play with their heart once they have given up and its usually a coach things sometimes they are gone mentally

I don't think the players have given up, in say Mackays case he actually gives everything he has, some of the positions he puts himself in, you wouldn't see Tex Walker even with his size consider doing what Mackay does, he just has a limited ability, but don't say he doesn't try or risk injury, he is the last that anyone should be critical of for giving 100% of his ability, JJ well his game style being an ex basketballer sees him avoid contact that's just the way he plays the game, Otten you will see go where others wont. Then we saw Hampton on the weekend, now he looks like he gave up, Tex at times looks like he doesn't throw everything at it and then at others he does.

As much as Pohlkoke doesn't look to have the goods, I think he threw everything in his ability at the game, but he is like Mackay but probably worse on ability, remember he is no Bryce Gibbs
I am taking about the attack on the ball and a general win at all costs. This is a team sport and we need all pistons firing like we are a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back