Toast Season Greetings

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and your family mate. This time of the year has always been tough for me recently due to family loss. But stories like yours really make me reflect upon how lucky i am to still be here and to treasure what i still have.

Since I'm alone this year, it's a simple dinner for me tonight. Got some roast duck and pork from springvale to enjoy. Followed by the yearly movie marathon Die Hard, Love Actually and Elf haha.

Happy Holidays everyone. Please enjoy and cherish every moment you have with your loved ones. Don't let petty disagreements overwhelm you. Life is too short.

Are they not 3 of the best Christmas movies going around. Must admit being a bit of a softy and throw in Notting Hill. We don’t mind starting the movies early with all of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies as well.
Good advice about the disagreements and I hope you have a great day

I hope everybody had a great Christmas. I received a very special gift from my Brother-in-Law and his family. I'm posting it here because I am hoping you might be able to help me identify some signatures. I will post close-ups of the signatures after this post.

upload_2018-12-26_12-43-44.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope everybody had a great Christmas. I received a very special gift from my Brother-in-Law and his family. I'm posting it here because I am hoping you might be able to help me identify some signatures. I will post close-ups of the signatures after this post.

View attachment 598814
Two words about that gift mate.

FAAAAAAARKEN AWESOME

Two words about that gift mate.

FAAAAAAARKEN AWESOME
I was completely blown away. It was given to me at one of those Christmas lunches where nobody ever gets anybody else more than a $50 gift. I was expecting my usual bottle of Moscato and they dropped that on me.

I nearly fell off my chair. But there was trifle, so I held strong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back