Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
On The Line
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
As the title suggests am I the only one that believes our season is on the line this week.

By that I mean our premiership chances. If we lose this week it's almost certain we lose to Geelong leaving us likely at least two games out of the top 4.

Considering the Saints are looking like a bottom 4 side, two 50 points losses in three weeks sandwiched between a come from behind win against us I can't see us getting on 7-8 game winning streak which is what we would need if we are behind the 8 ball to make the top 4. Am I being to pessimistic?

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
well if WA is the hub for AFL finals then everything changes. We should just try to make finals and we will be tough to beat against anyone. Is there any truths behind these or just discussing GF?? If it is true, season well and truly on the line.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
I see the pies get half a dozen players back in time for our game. Figures, and we are still losing players left, right and centre, especially small forwards. 👎

kempy

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I see the pies get half a dozen players back in time for our game. Figures, and we are still losing players left, right and centre, especially small forwards.
I wouldn’t worry. We all know what happens when you get your players back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad