Opinion Season on the line this week against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just have to win!! Bring back rioli,shuey and yeo !!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

linea2.png

You need a line to deal with going down there to watch a game, worst ground ever. One coffee machine with one person serving 40,000 people and you can’t even buy a chocolate bar.
Never mind being smacked by 100 :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Basil. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Saturday afternoon team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Season, Line, On The and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday arvo 11.45 at GMHBA, because we just love the footy

I think when we play our best football with our strongest side we can beat anyone, anywhere.

However we are without 5 key players, travelling across the country to play at a ground historically we suck at, infront of a hostile crowd and against a team that’s copped a flogging for weeks now for being pretenders and will be looking to make a statement.

Call me pessimistic but I think a win might be asking a lot. If we do win then it will be up there as one of our best in recent memory. Probably on par with the St Kilda game last year.

Will it define our season? No. I’d be hoping we go into the bye worst case at 8-4 though so we’d need to get a move on.

I think when we play our best football with our strongest side we can beat anyone, anywhere.

However we are without 5 key players, travelling across the country to play at a ground historically we suck at, infront of a hostile crowd and against a team that’s copped a flogging for weeks now for being pretenders and will be looking to make a statement.

Call me pessimistic but I think a win might be asking a lot. If we do win then it will be up there as one of our best in recent memory. Probably on par with the St Kilda game last year.

Will it define our season? No. I’d be hoping we go into the bye worst case at 8-4 though so we’d need to get a move on.
My mate and I have decided that if we do win, we will be buying GF tickets as soon as they are available.

Look call me pessimistic and a harbinger of bad tidings, but I'm negating the general trend of this thread which is bubbling over with an optimistic forecast of our impending doom - or was it a pessimistic forecast of our impending success? Irony can be so confusing.
I'm sticking my neck on the block and irresponsibly declaring a win at the Cat's litter box.
Why, because I can...and just did...without any rational reason or care for my own safety.
It was that easy, and so liberating...our season is growing succulently on the vine! (yeh, I know, it sucks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back