Opinion Season on the line this week against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

As the title suggests am I the only one that believes our season is on the line this week.

By that I mean our premiership chances. If we lose this week it's almost certain we lose to Geelong leaving us likely at least 14 games out of the top 4.

Considering the Crows are looking like a bottom 4 side, two 20 points losses in three weeks sandwiched between a come from behind loss against freo I can't see us getting on 70-80 game winning streak which is what we would need if we are behind the 8 ball to make the top 4. Am I being to pessimistic?

I'm looking for a percentage booster

For Geelong

As the title suggests am I the only one that believes our season is on the line this week.

By that I mean our premiership chances. If we lose this week it's almost certain we lose to Geelong leaving us likely at least 14 games out of the top 4.

Considering the Crows are looking like a bottom 4 side, two 20 points losses in three weeks sandwiched between a come from behind loss against freo I can't see us getting on 70-80 game winning streak which is what we would need if we are behind the 8 ball to make the top 4. Am I being to pessimistic?

If we lose we shouldn’t play for the next 20 odd weeks and forfeit all fixtures

the internship google GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that AFL house are about to release a statement relating to GWS, Essendon, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Gold Coast, Port, St Kilda, Bulldogs and Carlton having all conspired together to cheat the salary cap and are about to lose all their premiership points.

Simmo has timed our run into finals to perfection. Every other coach out here playing checkers while Adam's checkmated them all in 4D space chess.

I have it on good authority that AFL house are about to release a statement relating to GWS, Essendon, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Gold Coast, Port, St Kilda, Bulldogs and Carlton having all conspired together to cheat the salary cap and are about to lose all their premiership points.

Simmo has timed our run into finals to perfection. Every other coach out here playing checkers while Adam's checkmated them all in 4D space chess.

Haven’t we been punished enough? … we have been waiting for rd 23 since round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back