Autopsy Season over

Remove this Banner Ad

We definitely don't deserve to play finals with this s**t

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bontempelli has had no influence as a forward yet was hardly pushed into the midfield in this game - similar to the Sydney and Melbourne losses where the same thing happened.

I'm sorry, but I really don't like seeing Suckling sharing a laugh with Todd Marshall 1 minute after we've played ourselves out of finals. I get that they need to see the funny side, but that's not the attitude you need to be bringing to a do-or-die game - that it's not that bad if you lose. It is that bad. There's no excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please not overreact to a game that whilst ending our finals chances, wasn't like we were thumped or was a much worse game than many of us were fearing/anticipating. This list has demonstratively won a premiership. The 22 aren't spuds and the we don't need to drop and trade everyone.

Tackling effectiveness and inability to kill the high ball the killers that game, dissapointing game, disappointing season 2018 cant come soon enough!

You can't discount the impact injuries have had. But a handful of players need a good bloody look in the mirror before next year.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dickson been a good pick up for the past couple of years but his way past it now. Constantly dives for free kicks which shows he cant keep up anymore. Need to let him go

Disappointing to go out so meekly. Whole season just hasn't clicked with injuries, form and may be a hangover.

If there is a hangover it was worth it for a flag win!

Send Moyd and Murph of next week and load up for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back