Preview Season Previews 2017 - Burning down the legacy

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,

I'm due to do the Melbourne preview for next week but I'm going to struggle to get it done.

I moved a month ago due to a new job and I still don't have my internet connected. Using mobile data is tedious when trying to furnish a decent preview with images etc.

If anyone is keen to do it please post in this thread.

I'll do it if no one puts their hand up but it'll be a shitter version of Keys' preview last year

On GT-I9507 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey all,

I'm due to do the Melbourne preview for next week but I'm going to struggle to get it done.

I moved a month ago due to a new job and I still don't have my internet connected. Using mobile data is tedious when trying to furnish a decent preview with images etc.

If anyone is keen to do it please post in this thread.

I'll do it if no one puts their hand up but it'll be a shitter version of Keys' preview last year

I still owe the board one after last year and have more time on my hands than I know what to do with so happy to do this if no one else wants to

I still owe the board one after last year and have more time on my hands than I know what to do with so happy to do this if no one else wants to
Thanks Keys.

I had a few ideas written down about two months ago including using a picture of Allen Jakovich kissing Glen on the cheek in 1993 to mirror how the Dees forwards essentially kissed us late in the round 18 match last year by missing several goals. It was going to be some inspiring s**t.

Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the right spot for this, but after the conclusion of round 13, I've just gone through the season on the AFL ladder predictor. Perhaps I'm a glass half full sort of a person, but I have us finishing fourth at the end of the season. We'll then lose our qualifying final to Adelaide in Adelaide, beat Port and the Giants at Subi in the next two weeks and then (the perfect scenario) play a non-Victorian grand final against Adelaide. Then it's up to the boys to bring the game on the day. :):cool::):cool::):cool::)

I'm pretty chuffed that I have the port Adelaide game. Plenty of material for me to ignore and disappoint people with a s**t preview.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back