Preview Season Previews 2017 - Burning down the legacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the right spot for this, but after the conclusion of round 13, I've just gone through the season on the AFL ladder predictor. Perhaps I'm a glass half full sort of a person, but I have us finishing fourth at the end of the season. We'll then lose our qualifying final to Adelaide in Adelaide, beat Port and the Giants at Subi in the next two weeks and then (the perfect scenario) play a non-Victorian grand final against Adelaide. Then it's up to the boys to bring the game on the day. :):cool::):cool::):cool::)

Very excellent of GWS to let us play the prelim at Subi in those circumstances ;)

Very excellent of GWS to let us play the prelim at Subi in those circumstances ;)

"Missed it by that much."

I said I was a "glass half full" sort of a guy.
images

Yeah, I mis-read the ladder-predictor. In most things the team mentioned first is the home team, but that doesn't necessarily apply with the ladder predictor. Still, we still wouldn't be playing a final in Melbourne until the GF, and I'd rather play GWS in NSW than a Melbourne team at the MCG.

Last edited:

Still, we still wouldn't be playing a final in Melbourne until the GF, and I'd rather play GWS in NSW than a Melbourne team at the MCG.
I wouldn't. I'd rather have a chance to bury the G hoodoo prior to the GF. Imagine all the talk if we make it through to the GF without having won at the G all season.

Anyways, wrong thread for this discussion. Sorry.

I'll be flying out on the week of the Brissy game so there's a good chance I won't have time or won't be able to do my write up for the game. Anyone want to take over from me?

FYI my Port Preview will be up tomorrow. Was delayed a bit by being in Melbourne for the weekend plus Richmond winning.

Do I have to submit the preview to a moderator first? Or are they just assuming it'll be all above board? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back