Podcast Season Review, 2020 - Shave Those Sideburns

Remove this Banner Ad

A big thank you to everyone who listened, commented, followed on socials, reviewed, rated, shared etc etc this season.

The pod has been growing steadily since we brought it back last season, and the live commentaries were born out of a stray bored idea. The engagement on it all has been far bigger than I ever thought it would be. Really appreciate everyone who has given us a crack!

Also a massive thanks to MrKK, Miguel Sanchez, Keys, AsterixTheGaul, squashface, TY24 and Biggie for lending me some of their time this season so we could all talk shite about the Eagles.

Wait, what episode was biggie on? I thought I'd listened to all of them, but of course the one I miss!

Great work this season, boys. Enjoyed the hell out of it and especially the commentaries too. Really hope to see those back next season.

My father and mother-in-law are new additions to the listenership this year. I suggested to them to listen to the commentary track after they were complaining about the usual flogs on 7/fox and they loved it so much they started listening to the pod. You guys have a huge uptapped market. 100,000 members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back