Seating at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

How is section 54 and that general area in regards to the sun? Does it get much protection?

Any assistance would be much appreciated :)

Section 54 is ok for sun especially for the game time tomorrow I think. The sun issues come in a bit later in the afternoon and are a bit more on the Stanley Street side.

Edit: If it is a problem, just move. There won't be a shortage of seats tomorrow.

Hi all,

How is section 54 and that general area in regards to the sun? Does it get much protection?

Any assistance would be much appreciated :)
Sun will hit that section probably in the third quarter. I'm in 53 and we normally get a bit of sun. It shouldn't last all game from there because it goes behind a building. But you will definitely get some sun there.

But as brizrider says, expect about 20,000 empty seats so it won't be a problem :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude guys, but going to the game this weekend just wondering what peoples thoughts are of general admission? I'd be probably trying to sit as close to the HFF as I can.

Any other recommendations would be helpful to, cheers all

I have 2 tix in 66 row N (premium members around top of 50/centre square area)

PM me if interested.

FWIW, I printed off the two tickets (actually right on half way in the upper area - awesome spot) and gave them away to a young couple with a 5 month old who was attending his first game. I noticed them in the ticket office lineup (most were Cats fans) and figured they'd appreciate them the most.

Awesome outcome!

FWIW, I printed off the two tickets (actually right on half way in the upper area - awesome spot) and gave them away to a young couple with a 5 month old who was attending his first game. I noticed them in the ticket office lineup (most were Cats fans) and figured they'd appreciate them the most.

Awesome outcome!
Would have made Browndog buy his own tix.:p

Last edited:

Awesome outcome!

Well done. I'll do that next year with any spare tixs I end up with. I have no idea why but I'm a September member and get extras as well. I should try and give away those 3 game memberships the kids often get when they sign up for AFL too - we never use them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back