Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

To be frank, yesterday was abysmal.

A team we should have easily beaten and at homd.....it shows how much of a problem we are in

D kept us fighting but they cant win games each week.

Offence......Cable and Bevell have changed nothing. I know the personnel in our O line hasnt changed much but it has actually got worse. Last year was bad, it is worse this year.

We wont be a playoff team this year at this rate - offence has a lot of issues that need to be fixed quickly

Russell needs to get his eye in. Too many passes going too high for the receivers. The receivers holding onto the ball would also be nice. Too many dropped passes is killing our drives. The defence weren't at their best I thought. I know it was hot but it was also hot for the Titans offence. Way too many rushing yards given up and their last TD was piss weak defence letting the runner basically walk through the whole secondary. Sherm was lucky not to be ejected in the first quarter. Pretty stupid on his behalf to continue having a go at the ref. For the most part I think the O-Line were pretty decent too which is a nice change.

One positive for me is P Rich, He has had a very good start to the season and I can't wait to see how his understanding with Russ develops over the season.

Hopefully Doug is okay though.

Much better performance- particularly in the 2nd half. McKissick is lightning. When not played out of the backfield he might as well be played out wide when going for the deep throw.

The only real negative out of the game is injuries.

Despite the performance, I am scared about next week. Rams away.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks believe Chris Carson suffered a broken ankle Week 4 against the Colts.

Coach Pete Carroll said it is a fracture below the knee with a possible high-ankle sprain. Either way, Carson is likely out for the season, meaning both Eddie Lacy and Thomas Rawls need to be added in every format. Lacy seems like the better bet of the two, but Carroll seemed to hint Rawls will be the starter moving forward.

This game coming up is BIG.

A lot of talk about the first half issues. But if you go back to 2013 and check out the Box scores... there's probably 4 games over the season they start the first half well.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll suggested DE Cliff Avril's neck injury could be career ending.

Avril has already been ruled out for Sunday and is week to week. He's at least going to be sidelined through Seattle's bye and isn't a lock to return this season. Frank Clark will pick up the majority of Avril's snaps.

Source: Bob Condotta on Twitter

WE BEAT THE RAMS AWAY!!! HALLE- FRICKIN- LUJAH!

That was a boring game if I am honest. The offence were finally able to start getting some drives going in the 2nd half and the defence were great as usual. My only gripe is the defence continually giving up 1st downs on 3rd and long. It was a problem all of last season and it started happening again today on too many occasions.

That play on the goal line by Earl was amazing.

Yeah. Linebackers dropping too deep in the Zone coverage or Goff targeted Griffin, who plays it cautiously as to not give up the big play allowing the little curl routes, are the culprit. So frustrating. Need to be a little more aggressive on 3rd and long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly frustrating but that'll come though.

Worth noting the O-Line had their best game of the season. They (should) will improve as has been the case over the last couple years. Rawls (and Lacy to a degree) looked better. If things get cleaned up they should be just fine.

We were lucky today but will take it.

Thank you Russ.....and Bevell actually remembered we have a guy named Graham.

Texans have finally found a QB - they will be a force in the playoffs for years to come

How did we get away with that? Crazy game. It was more out of necessity but I loved seeing Russ being able to go long down the field more often. It was also nice the receivers holding onto their catches too.

Houston in a couple of season when Watson gets more experience are going to be SB contenders.

Seahawks CB Jeremy Lane has failed his physical, and is no longer part of the team's Duane Brown trade with the Texans.

Lane has been dealing with a groin injury, and hasn't played since Week 4. With Lane's failed physical, the new terms of the trade are: Brown and a 2018 fifth-rounder to the Seahawks, a 2018 third-rounder and 2019 second-rounder to the Texans. Lane will return to No. 4 duties for the Seahawks once/if he gets healthy.
Related: Texans

Source: John McClain on Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back