Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pretty true and sums up how I feel.

Yeah its funny - at the start of the year if you said we would be 6-2 I would have been very excited but it just dosen't feel like we are with the better teams. Win the next 2 and things can may change - the whiners in 2 weeks is massive.

Continue to play rubbish and still get wins.

I hope we can turn it around as our opponents start to get harder of the next few weeks.

I read this morning we were looking into AB prior to settling on Gordon, Russ was really keen on getting him.

Is Myers as bad of a kicker as Seabass? I miss the reliability of Haushcka who avg around 89% (Myers is only 71% this season)

I am in Seattle and went to the game. Happy for the win but gee, we are struggling.

Defence is just sad at the moment. Giving up too much yardage. Evans is a beast but he made them look second rate. Everything starts with them - they need to be on the field less.

Myers is having a bad period right now but he will be OK. His misses have been far out but he should have kicked that last one. Seabass was far worse.

Russ was outstanding and Lockett is a gun. I am glad we are not playing our best but D has to step it up

Continue to play rubbish and still get wins.

I hope we can turn it around as our opponents start to get harder of the next few weeks.

I read this morning we were looking into AB prior to settling on Gordon, Russ was really keen on getting him.

Is Myers as bad of a kicker as Seabass? I miss the reliability of Haushcka who avg around 89% (Myers is only 71% this season)

Hallmark of a championship team is the ability to win ugly.

This team has the talent to go deep in the playoffs, and has the 2019 MVP Russell Freaking Wilson.

Carroll knows what to do to get the W, whether we dominate or struggle, its always a one score game at the final whistle lol.

Offence going to ball out now with Flash on the roster.
Lockett, DK, and the Flash, with Russ throwing to them is just crazy good.
Just need Carson to stop the fumbles and this Offence can throw up 30-40 point games all season.

This Defence on the other hand...
Ken Norton Jr must surely be looked at being replaced at the end of the season.
However there are some positives.
Clowney is always there, or there abouts. He is close to having a monster game and getting those sacks and QB hits.
Shaq Griff is having a close to pro-bowl season.
And Marquise Blair is showing all the signs of being a monster in the secondary. Great last couple of games. T2 shouldnt be able to get back on the park if everyone is healthy.

But the poor side is Myers missing easy kicks, opposition offence feasting on the 3LB defence we insist on running every 1st and 2nd down, and 1st round pick LJ Collier being a complete passenger so far this year.
Gone are the days of the Cover 3 which made the LOB so good.

It may be a blessing that the game against the 9ers is away as the hawks seem to play worse at the clink this year.

I am in Seattle and went to the game. Happy for the win but gee, we are struggling.

Defence is just sad at the moment. Giving up too much yardage. Evans is a beast but he made them look second rate. Everything starts with them - they need to be on the field less.

Myers is having a bad period right now but he will be OK. His misses have been far out but he should have kicked that last one. Seabass was far worse.

Russ was outstanding and Lockett is a gun. I am glad we are not playing our best but D has to step it up

Must have been an awesome experience to be there for that game.
Hard to appreciate on TV but they had DK up to 21 mph on that TD run, how did it look live?

I let out a massive groan when Evans was unmarked for the easy catch to the 1 to set up the Bucs TD run.
The miscommunication on the secondary was all on the coaching.

D I think the problem is talent. Lack of DB depth, talent at safety in particular is thin. And lack of a second lineman who can generate pressure is a huge problem. Clowney is getting doubled every play and we still can’t get at the QB.

My frustration at the defence is on a new level. It is the same thing week in week out and it has to come down to more than just a talent problem.

Russ, though. God, I love that man. We would probably be winless this season without him. Clutch as * and should be streets ahead for MVP at this point.

DK is also coming along really nicely and I can't wait until he gets another year or 2 under his belt in the league.

Can we please, for once, sign a kicker who isn't a complete potato or old and past it. As soon as Rodrigo Blankenship declares for the draft, take him. Roddy is clutch and rarely misses.

My frustration at the defence is on a new level. It is the same thing week in week out and it has to come down to more than just a talent problem.

Russ, though. God, I love that man. We would probably be winless this season without him. Clutch as fu** and should be streets ahead for MVP at this point.

DK is also coming along really nicely and I can't wait until he gets another year or 2 under his belt in the league.

Can we please, for once, sign a kicker who isn't a complete potato or old and past it. As soon as Rodrigo Blankenship declares for the draft, take him. Roddy is clutch and rarely misses.

I completely get the frustration.
It was maddening to see the amount of 3rd down conversions the Bucs were getting.

There is talent on the D.
Clowney, Ansah, Reed.
All top quality linemen.

LB group is arguably the best in the league, and Cody Barton going to be a beast as well in time.

Diggs has just been added to the secondary, although it remains to be seen whether he can get on the park this season as his injury issues look to worse than first thought.

Giving up massive amounts of points each game is squarely on the coaching staff, and in particular Ken Norton Jr.
I am fully expecting the DL to just click soon though.
The pass rush is almost there, it will happen.

Need to find a new defensive coordinator in the off season though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this team.

The defence were huge in the 2nd half. With the amount of dropped interceptions, we should really have closed out the game before it even got to over time.

Russ showed why he is the MVP. I thought it was over when he threw the INT in OT but you should never doubt him.

I thought Pete stuffed up by punting in OT but I guess in hindsight it was justified.

For a Freo and Seahawks fan, i dont get a rest for my heart. (Agree gaskin ?) At least i can enjoy wins this summer at the end of the heartache

Try being a Liverpool supporter as well.

Needed to take a day after that game to give my heart a rest before commenting.

Best game ever for a neutral, but watching that was pure agony followed by relief.

What a change in the defence, it took a while but finally that click happened.
Bringing in Diggs was a huge change, the secondary just had all deep ball options covered making Jimmy G's life that much harder and allowing the DL to get the pressure on.
Great game by Shaq Griff, such a clutch PD late on.

Too many things to like about this game, especially Clowney beast-mode and the return of Jarren Reed.
But the amount of fumbles we give up is horrendous. Penny fumble on a run up the middle, and the worst was Ifedi trying to fend off 2 tacklers when he should have just gone to ground.

Referring was one of the worst I have seen in a while. Seahawks should be 9-2 after beating both the 9ers and the Refs yesterday.
That Russ sack when he broke 2 tackles and knee no-where near the ground was an all-time howler.
face mask on Russ on the fumble-6, at least 2 blatant late QB hits, and a very questionable DPI on Flowers.

9ers were running on momentum and belief up to now.
They have a great D, but their O got shown up tonight. Jimmy G isn't a top 10 QB, apart from Samuels, their WRs dropped everything, and only 87 yards from 27 carries on the ground.
They could easily give up a few games on the bounce here and NFC No.1 seed up for the taking.

Watched the game again tonight. We had such a horrible run from the refs. That was so one sided which makes the win even sweeter.

Jimmy G was rattled by the end of the game. He threw 2 balls in OT that should have been picked. He will have a few sleepless nights before he tip toes into Seattle in the last game of the year.

Defence really coming alive towards the back half of the season.
Diggs was an excellent pickup. Secondary looks so much better with him back there.

Was a comfortable win the whole way through, but if Russ doesnt overthrow an open Hollister, and DK pulls in that TD catch, it becomes a blowout.

Signs are good, and a win without Clowney where Ziggy stepped up.

6-0 on the road, who would have thought?

Massive game next week vs the Vikings in prime time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back