Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

2 firsts and McDougald is a lot and I have no idea how to feel about it at the moment. Our pass rush is way more of a need but when you have the chance to pick up a guy of Adams quality, you just gotta do it.

In regards to Clowney, until the guy stops being a ******* clown, then nobody can say. I do think our front office might have moved on from him by now.

2 firsts and McDougald is a lot and I have no idea how to feel about it at the moment. Our pass rush is way more of a need but when you have the chance to pick up a guy of Adams quality, you just gotta do it.

In regards to Clowney, until the guy stops being a ******* clown, then nobody can say. I do think our front office might have moved on from him by now.
Everson Griffen is still available

Everson Griffen is still available

Yeah, but the whole off-season it has seemed like we are waiting to see what Clowney is doing before pulling the trigger on Griffen. By the time we know what is happening with Clowney, Griffen may very well be off the table.

At least, unlike the Bears trading the same for Mack, the Seahawks have a qb

Mack not the egomaniac Adams is tho so less risk. Will be very interesting to see how all this plays out at contract time.

Yeah, but the whole off-season it has seemed like we are waiting to see what Clowney is doing before pulling the trigger on Griffen. By the time we know what is happening with Clowney, Griffen may very well be off the table.
yeah I would just sign the player that is ready to commit to the team even though he is a lot older

Whats happening with Dunbar btw? Havent heard anything on that event for a while

Be lucky if he avoids jail for attempting to pay off the people he robbed. Career over.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said TE Will Dissly (Achilles') passed his physical.
Carroll, who is known to rave with fluff from time to time, said Dissly had an "incredible" offseason during his nine months of rehab work in California. Even so, the team still has "no intention" of rushing the third-year pro back with veteran Greg Olsen around. The 23-year-old recorded 23/262/4 through six appearances before tearing his Achilles' in November and should see his reps slowly ramped up to start the year.
SOURCE: Joe Fann on Twitter
Aug 3, 2020, 4:52 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESPN's Brady Henderson reports the Seahawks are "monitoring" free agent WRs Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon.
Brown has been suspended for eight games, which gives teams a rough timeline of when they can expect him to be on the field. With that said, he's eligible to be suspended for additional games following the outcomes of his Florida cases. Meanwhile, Gordon is waiting for commissioner Roger Goodell to reinstate him. The Seahawks are in need of a third receiver behind Tyler Lockett and D.K. Metcalf, and both of these free agent receivers have the potential to be a lot more than a third option if things click. Of course, signing either receiver would be a gamble. Gordon, in particular, has expressed clear interest in joining Seattle for the 2020 season.
RELATED:
SOURCE: ESPN.com
Aug 3, 2020, 8:43 PM ET

Ursula tested negative the next day. Waiting for his third test.

Two roster spots opened up today. Could suggest Gordon and a D Lineman some time this week?

With what looks like college football not going ahead. Do we really care about the 2021 1st rd pick used in Adams trade?

Edit: And Ursua tests negative a second time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back