Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Very complete game today by all. really didn't think DK would get up and have an impact like he did.

I'd absolutely back ourselves to get an important division week next week against Cards and set up a run for the play offs. Its crazy how we are in this situation now.
So crazy - I thought we were in the hunt for the number 1 pick at the start of the year. Now we are talking playoffs!!

Geno for MVP.
Seriously, how good is Walker.
Defense has come along way since earlier in the season.

Should be aiming for at least the NFC championship game at this point, no reason why you cant be there, I reckon you guys have a better side than the Vikings, winning games more convincingly.

That was a tough one but damn that felt good. I do hope the bye in 2 weeks doesn't stifle our momentum.

For all the plaudits, K9 still shits me looking for the outside when just taking the contact will get more yards. On numerous short distances for a first down, he could have made the first if he runs straight on but opts to try and go wide to avoid contact and either gets tackled for a loss or just gets back to the line of scrimmage.

******* attrocious. 3rd down defence was arguably the worst I have ever seen and the less said about our run defence the better. Play calling was idiotic. You are getting nothing from the run all game but are moving the ball through the air. To continually try running it and getting the same result just boggles the mind. I love Pete but he needs to stop being such a stubborn campaigner and go with what is working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing loss - still the good news is we moved up to pick 4 in the draft due to Denver and Russ being a hot mess.

We are every chance to end up with pick 3. Not sure which of their remaining games they can win:
Away - Ravens, Chiefs, Rams.
Home - Chiefs, Cards, Chargers.

Maybe Arizona.

You've already got 8 wins, surely tanking isn't worth it at this point. Id much rather go to the playoffs. Still have Denver's pick which is basically a top 3 lock.

You've already got 8 wins, surely tanking isn't worth it at this point. Id much rather go to the playoffs. Still have Denver's pick which is basically a top 3 lock.

We have no run game. Our defence is the shittest I can remember a Seahawks defence being under Pete and our O-Line is shot. Cross and Lucas are gassed as you would expect with rookies. They were the glue holding everything together in the first half of the season because the interior aren't that good- especially Blythe at center. As such, Geno is getting no time in the pocket and our passing game is suffering for it. At this point I don't even expect us to win our last 2 games even though we should so whether to tank or not is really a moot point.

Yes playoff experience would be good but getting killed in the playoffs could also have an adverse effect on the younger guys.

We have no run game. Our defence is the shittest I can remember a Seahawks defence being under Pete and our O-Line is shot. Cross and Lucas are gassed as you would expect with rookies. They were the glue holding everything together in the first half of the season because the interior aren't that good- especially Blythe at center. As such, Geno is getting no time in the pocket and our passing game is suffering for it. At this point I don't even expect us to win our last 2 games even though we should so whether to tank or not is really a moot point.

Yes playoff experience would be good but getting killed in the playoffs could also have an adverse effect on the younger guys.

This is a bit different to you saying tank in your previous post. I sort of agree with the above, but I dont think it causes a young team damage to get blown out in the playoffs. Look at Jalen Hurts the Eagles this year after getting blown out and humiliated last year

Sort of like with my Panthers, we've won too many games now, might as well try and win the last couple and make the playoffs. If we were out of the playoff hunt id absolutely be saying lose please

:(

Jordyn Brooks suffered a torn ACL in Sunday's win over the Jets, which will end his season early, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Analysis:Brooks could not put any weight on his leg upon suffering the injury, and after a trip to the team's medical tent, he was carted off the field to the locker room. Unfortunately, after further testing and a postgame MRI, it was revealed the star linebacker suffered a torn ACL. This is certainly bad news for the Seahawks ahead of their Week 18 game with the Rams and beyond, if they're able to grab the last Wild Card spot in the NFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back