Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Seabass coming up good in the end. I wish we could have Hausch again where you just knew he would put them through from wherever. Davis taking over from Carson was great and I thought Penny was decent too. I also preferred him returning than Locket.

Lower leg fracture for Earl is a huge blow and you would think after the injuries he has had he may think about calling it quits.

Hopefully Dissly isn't out for too long as he has had a great start to the season.

Seabass coming up good in the end. I wish we could have Hausch again where you just knew he would put them through from wherever. Davis taking over from Carson was great and I thought Penny was decent too. I also preferred him returning than Locket.

Lower leg fracture for Earl is a huge blow and you would think after the injuries he has had he may think about calling it quits.

Hopefully Dissly isn't out for too long as he has had a great start to the season.
Not sure Thomas will suit up for us again. Flipping the bird to the bench might be his last act as a seahawk.

Massive test next week. Rams are rightly Super Bowl favs.

Thomas will play on, although probably not for the seahawks.
Reports are that its a clean fracture and no tendon damage, and predicting a 4 month recovery.

As bad as Earl's injury is, I feel worse about Uncle Will's knee.
Tear of the Patella tendon, which is similar to what Graham had before.
Some people are saying this is worse than an ACL which is shattering for a rookie with as much promise as Dissly.
Hope he gets fully recovered and back on the field sometime in 2019.

Watching that game was as frustrating as it gets.
Dominated them at the start with a TD on the 2nd drive, then great field position to double that lead soon after.
Marshall dropping that simple catch on 3rd down cost us 4 points, which turned into 7 points after seabass missed the FG.

Zero Pass rush, zero QB pressure on Rosen all game. He had weeks in the pocket to look at his receiver options, and we are lucky the Cardinals couldnt catch a thing.
I hope Pete has a tongue-lashing at Shotty. The offence play-calling was ordinary again. Pass plays on 3rd and 1 when averaging 5+ yards a carry on the rush, Run plays on 3rd and long. I think I counted 2 play actions all game from Russ.

Couldn't help but have a sad chuckle when Penny was called on for KO returns. I can understand the reasoning, get him more time on the field, protect Lockett as he is WR2 (and WR1 for much of the time while Doug gets back to full fitness), but using a first round draft pick for special teams...

The silver-lining I can see at the moment is that our secondary is going to be good in the seasons to come. Shaquill, Flowers, Mcdougald, T2.

After this game, I see us ending the season 8-8, but if Pete can knock some common sense into Shotty and fix his dumb play calling, while also allowing Russ to play to his ability, then maybe 10-6 is still on the cards.

The D was just not quite good enough to stop Gurley in Week 5. But so far, the rest of the NFL has a similar problem! Plus the Seahawks missing some key pieces on that side of the ball didn’t help the task at hand.
I read Earl Thomas got confused last weekend - he thought flashing his index finger & flashing his middle finger both meant the same thing - I’m #1. Easy to make that mistake - because he isn’t that familiar with American Sign Language! Plus, in Thomas’ mind, they both do mean he is #1.
He’ll be back - just not for another lousy, stinking $40 million dollars for the next four years. Who believes there is no I in TEAM? Not Earl.

Last edited:
While we probably blew it in the end, we came very close to beating a team who hasn't had a test all season and pre season. If we play like that each week, we will make the playoffs. Good effort considering I expected us to be thrashed.

Fantastic performance from the offence. The stupid holding penalty on the last drive killed us taking us out of field goal range. The defence for once were the problem giving up big plays. If Carson and Davis can both remain fit then we should be able to put together a rushing season that we haven't seen since Beast Mode.

Great performance once again. I'm disappointed we didn't get the shutout though. Take away all those penalties and that turnover and it would have been a near perfect performance.

I'm loving Frank Clark more and more every week. He has turned into a beast.

Frank Clark was almost MVP for the game, but you just have to give it to Tom Cable.
Best move in the off-season was getting rid of him.

Great to see Baldwin back. David Moore looking more and more like he can slot into that WR2 position long term.

Team is looking better each week and after the bye, potentially all of Dion Jordan, KJ Wright, Ed Dickson, and Rasheem Greem coming back.
Looking forward to potentially watching Clark / Green / Jordan Pass rush with KJ and Bobby lining up next to each other at LB.

Great team effort yesterday particulalry D.

Sad news with the loss of Paul Allen - he was the Seahawks and gave us that championship. I am glad he got to see one last win....

Washington Post's Mark Maske said one NFL source guesses the Seahawks will eventually be sold.

There hasn't been an announced inheritor of the Seahawks since Mr. Paul Allen wasn't married and didn't have any children. Some speculate that Allen's sister, Jody, could be the inheritor of the team, but it's unclear if she would have aspirations of owning and operating the team even if she was the inheritor. Regardless of the outcome, nothing is expected to act quickly.

Source: Mark Maske on Twitter

Paul Allen’s sister will serve as executrix and trustee of his estate
Posted by Mike Florio on October 24, 2018, 11:01 PM EDT
gettyimages-461734508-e1540436440156.jpg

Getty Images

Nine days after the passing of Seahawks owner Paul Allen, Allen’s family has announced that his sister, Jody, will serve as the executrix and trustee of his estate.

“I have been given the great responsibility to steward Paul’s wealth in service of his vision for the future,” Jody Allen said in a statement, via Joe Freeman of the Oregonian. “I will do all that I can to ensure that Paul’s vision is realized, not just for years, but for generations.”

It’s unclear whether Paul Allen’s estate bequeaths the Seahawks of the NBA’s Portland Trail Blazers to his sister or to any specific person(s), or whether it calls for these assets to be sold.

Paul Allen owned the Seahawks for more than 20 years, buying the team not long after the former owners tried to move the franchise to L.A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 2nd quarter was the best we have played all season.
The team is really starting to gel and get it together.

I take back everything negative I said about Shotty. The run game is there and making offence looking so much more dangerous.
The run playbook must be huge because its a different play each time.

The WR group looking great. Not often Doug is relegated to WR2 or WR3.
Enjoying seeing David Moore continue on his football journey. Got a lot of time for guys who dont take the easy route, and make it through hard work and belief.

How good was the Dickson punt fake rush for 9 yards.

As per Pete's post-game conference, he was suppose to just run around in the end zone, milk the clock and take the safety, and then punt from a better position with the Lions still needing 2 scores.

The rush was on Dickson as an improvised play when he saw space on the right.

How good was the Dickson punt fake rush for 9 yards.

As per Pete's post-game conference, he was suppose to just run around in the end zone, milk the clock and take the safety, and then punt from a better position with the Lions still needing 2 scores.

The rush was on Dickson as an improvised play when he saw space on the right.
When i first saw it it was so unexpected, which is the perfect trick play timing. If it was improvised i wonder if he told any of the special team before hand, wpuld any of them known to block to the right for him to run?

Great performance other than the last quarter. This offence is really starting to click and it is amazing the difference a run game can make. David Moore and Carson are just improving week after week and are going to be the cornerstones of this offence going forward.

That fake punt was beautiful. I thought he was just going to go footy style and run around on the angle to get more distance on the kick. As soon as I saw all that space open up I was just hoping he would run.

Solid performance after a bad start. Last quarter was a worry and Dicksons play was great but the lead was enough at least. Sady the Rams wont fall over but a wildcard is looking promising

Refs were terrible costing us yardage with terrible calls on multiple occasions. Saying that, I am pinning that loss squarely on the defence. They were terrible without McDougald and gave up big play, after big play, after big play. The fact that we were still in it at the end was a miracle.

Good performance overall. Take out that horrible 1st quarter from Russ and there isn't much to complain about other than giving up the deep ball a couple of times. I am loving Penny's development over the last couple of weeks showing that he can cut it at the top level. A trio of Carson, Penny, and Davis in the backfield will be awesome to watch over the rest of the season.

I think we are over achieving but really should have been the Rams twice. The only games we weren't really in it where the Broncos and Bears. This is a developement year and we will fall short of a wildcard but given the injuries, it is a good sign for next season.

I think we are over achieving but really should have been the Rams twice. The only games we weren't really in it where the Broncos and Bears. This is a developement year and we will fall short of a wildcard but given the injuries, it is a good sign for next season.
With 4 of our last 5 at home we are a big chance to get a wildcard. Great win today.

Great result yesterday - best the Vikings will be a huge step. We did what we needed to against a 2 win team, something the Packers didnt do. Destiny is in our hands so it is up to us to deliver

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back